• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Agent only section and membership plan for agents On TF Community

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Like a feedback section visible to TF members so agents don't mistreat us. I have also been ignored by mr.vimal(axis agent here). I asked him to apply c2c axis myzone but he straight forward denied and not replying now. i think he just wants to apply high end cards like magnus for high profits.
No he is working for affluent acquisition
It’s not a good idea to connect with him for basic cards
We should know/understand their side too

SiddharthR

TF Ace
I think pointing fingers is incorrect here. He may only concentrate on premium cards for better margins. That's totally up to him. We can't force someone to act upon our will.
It's fine if anyone don't want to provide service, that's his right to deny & should deny if he doesn't get expected reward,
but ignoring someone & not replying is not a good thing, how humiliated it feels!!

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear TFC members,

Our community is growing rapidly and we owe it all to our fantastic members. However, we have noticed that many credit card agents have been attempting to post their contact details on non-appropriate sections, which goes against our TFC guidelines.

To address this issue, we have decided to create a dedicated section for credit card/insurance/bank agents. To gain access to this section, agents will be required to pay a monthly fee, and will be able to create new threads showcasing their services and offerings. While anyone can view this section, only paid agents can post threads in it and any TFC members can post reply there.

We will be verifying each agent's identity before granting them "Agent" badge and access to the section to minimize the chances of fraud or scams. Agents can request a free agent badge by DMing me, but they must purchase the agent plan for Rs. 1000 per month to be able to post in the agent section.

There are different rules for free and paid agents.
Free agents are not allowed to ask people to DM and apply for credit cards, post in the agent section, or post their mobile number or email ID publicly. However, they can still offer help to others.
If we found any agent braking rules, will be banned.
On the other hand, paid agents have exclusive access to the agent section, where they can post their contact information and offerings, and people can directly contact them for their services. Like free agents, paid agents cannot post their mobile number or email ID publicly on other sections of the forum.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Sumanta Mandal
Founder, TechnoFino
Great initiative but fee is bit high im not a agent but 1000 per month is bit high for anyone and he/she should cover that investment.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Also I am seeing referral ads on the site for Axis my zone and amex mrcc currently. Are these not ads by TF?
It's too much better than those annoying Google ads,

It may be giving him profit of 1K+ for one, and nothing bad in that, I'd be more happy 😁 than @TechnoFino if you apply from that, It'll increase the time to get those annoying Google ads on this forum & we can enjoy ad-free experience for longer time😅

phani11

TF Premier
Dear TFC members,

Our community is growing rapidly and we owe it all to our fantastic members. However, we have noticed that many credit card agents have been attempting to post their contact details on non-appropriate sections, which goes against our TFC guidelines.

To address this issue, we have decided to create a dedicated section for credit card/insurance/bank agents. To gain access to this section, agents will be required to pay a monthly fee and will be able to create new threads showcasing their services and offerings. While anyone can view this section, only paid agents can post threads in it and any TFC members can post replies there.

We will be verifying each agent's identity before granting them an "Agent" badge and access to the section to minimize the chances of fraud or scams. Agents can request a free agent badge by DMing me, but they must purchase the agent plan for Rs. 1000 per month to be able to post in the agent section.

Free agents are not allowed to ask people to DM and apply for credit cards, post in the agent section, or post their mobile number or email ID publicly. However, they can still offer help to others.
If we found any agent breaking rules, then the person will be banned without any warning.
On the other hand, paid agents have exclusive access to the agent section, where they can post their contact information and offerings, and people can directly contact them for their services. Like free agents, paid agents cannot post their mobile number or email ID publicly on other sections of the forum.

Sumanta Mandal
Founder, TechnoFino
Wonderful. Congrats we are growing community.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
It's too much better than those annoying Google ads,

It may be giving him profit of 1K+ for one, and nothing bad in that, I'd be more happy 😁 than @TechnoFino if you apply from that, It'll increase the time to get those annoying Google ads on this forum & we can enjoy ad-free experience for longer time😅
we'll never show google ads or other annoying ads.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino is it possible for a list or section where all agents get listed and there bank or service will be shown so we can DM them for applications, etc.?
Currently, i don't know, like is there any agent for HDFC, Axis, etc.?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Dear TFC members,

To address this issue, we have decided to create a dedicated section for credit card/insurance/bank agents. To gain access to this section, agents will be required to pay a monthly fee and will be able to create new threads showcasing their services and offerings. While anyone can view this section, only paid agents can post threads in it and any TFC members can post replies there.

We will be verifying each agent's identity before granting them an "Agent" badge and access to the section to minimize the chances of fraud or scams. Agents can request a free agent badge by DMing me, but they must purchase the agent plan for Rs. 1000 per month (Rs. 500 per month, limited time offer) to be able to post in the agent section.

If we found any agent breaking rules, then the person will be banned without any warning.

Sumanta Mandal
Founder, TechnoFino
i feel no agent would want to pay 500 per month just to receive a ton of possible card applications.