• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Rent Payment] Card which provide benefit on Rent Payment

sidhant095

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Can anyone share the latest list of card which does provide point/milestone benefits for Rent Payment

I am aware of
Hdfc Infinia(1 transaction per month is free) -> No Reward Point will be credited
Sbi Vistara Card(199+tax for each rent payment) -> Vistara Point will be credited and will be counted in Milestone

Any other card?

Last edited:

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Can anyone share the latest list of card which does provide point/milestone benefits for Rent Payment

I am aware of
Hdfc Infinia(1 transaction per month is free) -> Reward Point will be credited
Sbi Vistara Card(199+tax for each rent payment) -> Vistara Point will be credited and will be counted in Milestone

Any other card?
FI Federal Credit Card gives reward points for rental transactions without any fees

beingmohit

TF Premier

I am aware of

Any other card?
I don't think Infinia gives you reward points for rent payments. You can go the Redgiraffe via Payzapp route and pay rent. RG charges are quite low and the payment is considered an insurance payment, so you get your reward points too.

beingmohit

TF Premier
Will I get rewards points for hdfc dcb as well when making payment through payzapp to Redgirrafe? Also does HDFC charge 1% for rent payment? Please clarify. I am new to this.
AFAIK, DCB gives reward points on insurance payments. If you use Redgiraffe on Payzapp, your rent payment is considered an insurance payment. So, you will not be charged the extra 1% and get the regular reward points.

I am aware of

Any other card?
HDFC Infinia / DCB don't give reward point even on 1st transaction of a month I think ..

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
AFAIK, DCB gives reward points on insurance payments. If you use Redgiraffe on Payzapp, your rent payment is considered an insurance payment. So, you will not be charged the extra 1% and get the regular reward points.
Red Giraffe bug has been patched where rent payments were being treated as insurance payments. Paid rent today and got this SMS
- You've spent Rs.XXXX On HDFC Bank CREDIT Card XXXX At PZRENTNO9772815

Can someone confirm if the HDFC BillPay portal still works for paying rent via RG on an Infinia CC?

beingmohit

TF Premier
Red Giraffe bug has been patched where rent payments were being treated as insurance payments. Paid rent today and got this SMS

Can someone confirm if the HDFC BillPay portal still works for paying rent via RG on an Infinia CC?
People have reported in a different thread that HDFC Bill Pay has Telecom payment MCC

Reactions: Max

Since you have already done the transaction, the best way to find out would be to call CC and ask them for the MCC. Why don't you do that and let us know. :)

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Indusind VIstara Explorer Card & other super premium cards from Indus - might be the only few remaining who decided not to charge any fees on Rent Payment. See attached file.

Attachments

• Rent-Information.pdf
    626.4 KB · Views: 128