• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Income Tax Payment] Card which provide benefit on Tax Payment

drsel

TF Legend
Axis Atlas - Upto 7 Miles per Rs. 100 (Depending on Milestones being hit)

For those mentioning Amex, Income Tax website does not accept Amex Cards.
But I think Atlas doesn't give points for government transactions.
Magnus burgundy and atlas give points for education mcc code

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For IDFC First select card, do you have to pay redemption fee 117 if you redeem the points for Amazon pay vouchers?

Wouldn't it be better to use pay with points as a redemption option? That way I think you get CC points too. I could be wrong. More than a year since I considered the redemption aspect

SpidySpider

TF Premier
Wouldn't it be better to use pay with points as a redemption option? That way I think you get CC points too. I could be wrong. More than a year since I considered the redemption aspect

Yes I was referring to buying Amazon gift vouchers with points only
So if we redeem rewards points using pay with points, we will get reward points on the transaction too?
Also is the redemption fee applicable on pay with points?

drsel

TF Legend
So if we redeem rewards points using pay with points, we will get reward points on the transaction too?
Also is the redemption fee applicable on pay with points?
Okay I just redeemed the points for Amazon pay.
there is no redemption fee payable and you will not earn any reward points on redemption either.

drsel

TF Legend
They charge redemption fees 116 approx to your cc (for Amazon voucher redemption)
Now you tell me!
When I bought 58 Amazon shopping using 232 reward points, it showed ZERO charge on credit card.
After the point redemption, my Total outstanding was ZERO.

After 2 hours, I am charged Rs 117 as outstanding dues

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Best way to redeem IDFC points is to select pay with rewards on payment OTP page. It is like a cash redemption
Customer care told me that even this way they will charge 117.
She said there are three different ways of redeeming points and in all three ways you will be charged 117

drsel

TF Legend
IDFC give 15% discount at the duty free shops at the international airport arrivals.
along with this you get 10% discount from the meet and Greet porter..
So a total of 23.5% discount on the entire airport duty free shopping

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am thinking of getting IDFC VIstara CC. Can someone confirm if the card offers rewards points of more than 3X for income tax & property tax payments aka. for government spend?