• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Income Tax Payment] Card which provide benefit on Tax Payment

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are tax payment counted towards monthly milestone in AMEX MRCC cc (they don't give normal MR points). If yes then for 20k, you can get fine returns which can justify paying fees. Also that will count towards fee reduction.

VHARIA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks.
BTW, isn't recharges giving point value of 0.25 per point? So the reward can be 1.25 percent?
Didn't notice that. But I think the problem with that will be to pay Redemption charges (99+GST) every time you recharge. So unless you have a big amount it may not make sense.
The air miles also give 1 mile for 4 points. So if you want to calculate in that sense you can.

lakshmi_seth

TF Buzz
Yes IDFC select does provide rewards points at 6 RP per 125. I got in Sep, not sure if something change after that.
Hello, via which portal did you pay the tax? I tried paying using income tax portal and CC option was not there then I checked PhonePe and there was no option to pay IT there either. Could you please advise?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello, via which portal did you pay the tax? I tried paying using income tax portal and CC option was not there then I checked PhonePe and there was no option to pay IT there either. Could you please advise?
I don't remember exactly but you have to select a gateway like hdfc or kotak and then you get option to pay via credit card.

knowbie

TF Buzz
You should select the third option which has UPI and others as options. First will be netbanking and second is debit card.