• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Rent payment

No that is incorrect. They do require property ownership proof documents such as property tax receipt. A simple tenancy agreement is not enough.
Obviously your agreement didn't look very genuine. I created my last agreement l with them last May. All I needed was a 5 page notarized rent agreement on stamp paper.

Also that's all that they ask for on their website.

dragonball

TF Buzz
Obviously your agreement didn't look very genuine. I created my last agreement l with them last May. All I needed was a 5 page notarized rent agreement on stamp paper.

Also that's all that they ask for on their website.
Screenshot 2023-07-04 091015.jpg
It is clearly mentioned on their website that they require both rental agreement + property ownership proof.
And my rental agreement is made in court. So no question of not looking genuine.

ashu99924

TF Buzz
Will I get rewards points for hdfc dcb as well when making payment through payzapp to Redgirrafe? Also does HDFC charge 1% for rent payment? Please clarify. I am new to this.

Screenshot 2023-07-04 091015.jpg
It is clearly mentioned on their website that they require both rental agreement + property ownership proof.
And my rental agreement is made in court. So no question of not looking genuine.

Again. I made my last one in May 2023. Rent is above 20k. No other documents were asked.

When did you make yours? Also, the agreement can be drafted by a lawyer, notorized and depending on your city/state can be registered also. However no court is involved in this.