• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Rent Payment] Card which provide benefit on Rent Payment

sidhant095

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Can anyone share the latest list of card which does provide point/milestone benefits for Rent Payment

I am aware of
Hdfc Infinia(1 transaction per month is free) -> No Reward Point will be credited
Sbi Vistara Card(199+tax for each rent payment) -> Vistara Point will be credited and will be counted in Milestone

Any other card?

Last edited:

ALOAK

TF Ace
I paid rent through RG+PayZapp using a Standard Chartered Smart CC, it gave 2% cashback as promised and is counted towards milestones.
It has been 2 weeks already and already a new statement has generated but there is no sight of any rental surcharge from SC's side.
Don't know if the particular MCC is not being categorised as rent by SC.
I'll update in case if some surcharge is levied.
I had similar issue but in the next statement I saw it was charged for previous mo th rent payment. Sometimes they post the charge late.

jb007

TF Buzz
Bumping it up...anyone knows about this 👆?
You can try to load payzapp wallet with Millenia credit card and then pay the rent via payzapp wallet + Redgirraffe. In this way you will earn 1% Millenia reward + Quarterly Milestone benefit if applicable + No surcharge on rent payment as 1st rent payment is free for all HDFC cards. Same method is also applicable for the cards who fetch the rewards for wallet load. So if we use it smartly, we may earn approx. 3-4% rewards via this. Some credit card mastermind understand what I mean :)

Last edited:

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can try to load payzapp wallet with Millenia credit card and then pay the rent via payzapp wallet + Redgirraffe. In this way you will earn 1% Millenia reward + Quarterly Milestone benefit if applicable + No surcharge on rent payment as 1st rent payment is free for all HDFC cards. Same method is also applicable for the cards who fetch the rewards for wallet load. So if we use it smartly, we may earn approx. 3-4% rewards via this. Some credit card mastermind understand what I mean :)
Think you need to do a bit more research.
There are wallet load charges on hdfc cc. Also not sure if it gets counted towards milestone. Also, you will pay redgiraffe around 0.5% charge.

jb007

TF Buzz
Think you need to do a bit more research.
There are wallet load charges on hdfc cc. Also not sure if it gets counted towards milestone. Also, you will pay redgiraffe around 0.5% charge.
I think you never used that. There is no charge on wallet load, charges are on transfer to bank from wallet. I am paying the rent this way and my earnings are approx 3% via this way. But I am not using hdfc CC.

jb007

TF Buzz
I thought you are referring to hdfc cc. They generally charge around 3% wallet load charges(some exceptions).
Brother even hdfc millennia doesn't charge anything on wallet load. This is also true for all cards that payzapp wallet doesn't charge anything. See the attached image. Charges are only on withdrawal to bank from wallet.

Attachments

• IMG_20231031_110034.jpg
    IMG_20231031_110034.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20231031_110815.jpg
    IMG_20231031_110815.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 27

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Is redgiraffe rent payment through payzapp wallet still working? Can anyone confirm if they have tried it recently?

I think they patched the cc bill payment through wallet. Not sure if rent payment still works

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Rent payment through payzapp works but it will show as rent payment in cc bill instead of utilities
I am asking if cc -> payzapp wallet -> redgiraffe rent payment works.

I know direct cc -> redgiraffe rent payment works through payzapp and that will show up as rent payment on cc bill.

But in first case, we are first loading payzapp wallet and using that to pay redgiraffe rent. In that case, I think the statement should show wallet load.

jb007

TF Buzz
Is redgiraffe rent payment through payzapp wallet still working? Can anyone confirm if they have tried it recently?

I think they patched the cc bill payment through wallet. Not sure if rent payment still works
Yes we can pay the rent via payzapp wallet also

Attachments

• IMG_20231103_154127.jpg
    IMG_20231103_154127.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 44