• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Rent Payment] Card which provide benefit on Rent Payment

sidhant095

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Can anyone share the latest list of card which does provide point/milestone benefits for Rent Payment

I am aware of
Hdfc Infinia(1 transaction per month is free) -> No Reward Point will be credited
Sbi Vistara Card(199+tax for each rent payment) -> Vistara Point will be credited and will be counted in Milestone

Any other card?

Last edited:

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I paid using Infinia on PZ-RG, no reward points, tx listed as "PZRENT NON BBPS MUMBAI" in statement. I also don't see 1% charges on the CC statement since it was the first tx of the month! Need to find another card for rent payment!

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If I do rent payment from HDFC millenia Credit Card, will it help to achieve milestone benefit of 1 lakh quarterly or rent payment does not consider for milestone benefit ? Please clarify

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I paid using Infinia on PZ-RG, no reward points, tx listed as "PZRENT NON BBPS MUMBAI" in statement. I also don't see 1% charges on the CC statement since it was the first tx of the month! Need to find another card for rent payment!
Did you use Payzapp or HDFC Bill Pay? I was under the assumption that Infinia/DCB would give 3.3-2% = 1.3% reward on rent payment.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Billpay works for rent payment. Tested with DCB last month and points credited in this statement
I am unable to pay using billpay.. added the biller but can’t see any option to pay only.. as per hdfc helpline no, only ppl with bank accounts can use bill pay.. for only credit card holders payzapp is the only option.. can someone with only hdfc credit card confirm this?

jags123

TF Buzz
I am unable to pay using billpay.. added the biller but can’t see any option to pay only.. as per hdfc helpline no, only ppl with bank accounts can use bill pay.. for only credit card holders payzapp is the only option.. can someone with only hdfc credit card confirm this?
I have an HDFC account so can't confirm unfortunately. I did use redgiraffe with billpay if that helps