• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Queries | DCB LTF and Upgrade

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Hi All,

I tried my best to convert My DCB to LTF but i was rejected
1) Any criteria to get DCB LTF?
2) My RM is asking me to put request for infinia upgrade after cooling period ,What is cooling period ? Will it be approved ? i don't have So much ITR

akshayhs

TF Ace
Hi All,

I tried my best to convert My DCB to LTF but i was rejected
1) Any criteria to get DCB LTF?
2) My RM is asking me to put request for infinia upgrade after cooling period ,What is cooling period ? Will it be approved ? i don't have So much ITR
Cooling period is 6 months from the date of your previous application.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One of the criteria for getting DCB LTF is that one should be from premium institutions as per HDFC List!
1.75 L net income for DCB
75k for Diners Privilege!
By any chance do you have the list? 😅
If i meet income criteria will i get LTF ?
If you are from any one of those institutes and meet income criteria, you will get it LTF.
Having a salary/savings account with HDFC is one more condition. Today itself they asked my brother to open a account for DCB LTF.
But I heard few people got it anyways.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family

If you are from any one of those institutes and meet income criteria, you will get it LTF.
Having a salary/savings account with HDFC is one more condition. Today itself they asked my brother to open a account for DCB LTF.
I have salary account and imperia but no use :(

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Ummmm, No I dont have any list!
But, most of the IITs, NITs, BITs, IIMs, and other premium institutions! Top 20 college they might cover!

shikharjain10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So do you mean if the name of the college is in the list, one can get DCB LTF directly?
Also in specific colleges, they have mentioned certain department, does it mean, only those of department graduates can get , or any person from that whole university can get?
Yes, as per the alumni program, they offer LTF diners club black card.
This list I got from HDFC contact, if name is here, it will be approved depending on other criteria.
You can find other details here - https://cardinsider.com/blog/hdfc-diners-club-black-alumni-offer-get-lifetime-free-upgrade/

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Lol HDFC is so shitty when it comes to upgrades. I have 4x the monthly income required for the DCB yet I've still been stuck with the Moneyback+ for one and a half year now.
You can just send the upgrade form to the Chennai office if the option isn't available to you or if your branch isn't helpful. Given that you satisfy the income criteria, the process will be relatively smooth for you.

Lokesh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Is it possible to convert existing DCB to LTF under this criteria?

chdguy1980

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I asked the guy sent by the bank to collect my documents from the office to share the list of eligible institutes so that I can refer my friends. He shared it on WA.
Can you please DM the person's number who collected your documents, my institute is in the list and I am eligible for DCB LTF but nearby HDFC branch person is not aware of premier institute program.