• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pro Tip - Kotak Credit card Pro tip to earn Rs.1600/quarter with 3k spend(1k/monthly)

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you want to get a kotak card, then get the Privy-league signature card which had 4 PVR tickets(400rs cap=4x400=1600) free in a quarter. After pandemic, they starting giving 6400 points, 1pt=.25paise

so basically you spent 1k monthly in Jan, Feb and March then you get 6400points which is 6400/.25=Rs.1600 back :) (Which is >50% of your sepend)

1670524278191.png

1670524244861.png

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone can apply for privy legue card?
Good question, why not try it, even if you get it as PAID variant.

My account is mapped as this, not sure how it works internally with the Privy mapping in Kotak
1673603289264.png

But I have close to 2decades relationship with them with some good NRV.(Burgundy level in AXIS to give an idea)

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Good question, why not try it, even if you get it as PAID variant.

My account is mapped as this, not sure how it works internally with the Privy mapping in Kotak
1673603289264.png

But I have close to 2decades relationship with them with some good NRV.(Burgundy level in AXIS to give an idea)
Kotak Privy vs Axis Burgundy?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you want to get a kotak card, then get the Privy-league signature card which had 4 PVR tickets(400rs cap=4x400=1600) free in a quarter. After pandemic, they starting giving 6400 points, 1pt=.25paise

so basically you spent 1k monthly in Jan, Feb and March then you get 6400points which is 6400/.25=Rs.1600 back :) (Which is >50% of your sepend)

1670524278191.png

1670524244861.png
Redeemed for the last 2 Quarters ;) 🤑

1691085227026.png

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to check the monthly milestones? Asking coz I upgraded recently and in the milestones tab can only see the annual one. And after how many days are the bonus points credited?
You can check the same in the Kotak Rewards section as Milestone is a different one, like you said overall annual.

TBH, I haven't keenly watched the timeline of the KR points getting credited but normally it should be immediately after a quarter end(you can confirm with CC, if you still haven't after a quarter end spent criteria met) and where you met the 1000 spent in each month in the past Quarter, as mentioned in my initial thread(in lieu of PVR tickets, you get 6400KR points from Covid time till now which translates to Rs.1600 for cash redemption, for a spent of Rs.3000 in that quarter)

This is my Jan 2020 PVR movie SMS for reference, how they did quickly in the past for the earlier Quarter spent, not sure now-a-days with the KR points, if there is any delay as such.

1693078953136.jpeg

nikhilesh71

TF Select
I have been using this card since 2020, & got 6400*4 cashback till now. Very useful card & giving more than 50% reward rate on merely 12K annual spends. All of this from a LTF card is not bad.

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Don't take bank wordings written on website as final one. It is never written anywhere that infinia is given LTF by HDFC bank but indeed they have given it to several people. Banks are flexible to twist rules based on relationships with you.
I'm saying that how you getting 6400 benefit in LTF one this for paid one only.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm saying that how you getting 6400 benefit in LTF one this for paid one only.
Just to clarify to what @nikhilesh71 might have said here.

You need to get a PAID version of the card which comes free/LTF with your privy league banking relationship. (see the value chart I posted which has the additional reward for the PAID card, which is LTF with banking relation)

Hope that clarifies.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just to clarify to what @nikhilesh71 might have said here.

You need to get a PAID version of the card which comes free/LTF with your privy league banking relationship. (see the value chart I posted which has the additional reward for the PAID card, which is LTF with banking relation)

Hope that clarifies.
Is it so that the renewal fees is not charged for the Privy Platinum account holders ? Kindly confirm.