• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak bank credit card kyc problem

PraveenDeg

TF Select
I applied kotak bank league credit card on 11-12-2023 . My application got approved and i received a mail from kotak that your application is approved and complete your kyc . But my vkyc is rejected due to location problem.
Is my application is rejected or bank will reconnect me to complete my offline kyc.
Can anyone know the process after vkyc is rejected.
Please help if you can .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-12-14-40-54-13_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-12-14-40-54-13_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 37

Tejo

TF Legend
@Tejo If my nearest city pincode is not serviceable so why they proceed my application to vkyc and customer care also says that your pincode is fully serviceable.
If they say like that means we won't fight back na.

Kotak is ultra pro compared hdfc, axis.

Do you have voice Recording of customer care ?

Mail to again kotakmahindrabank.creditcards@kotak.com saying the cc told serviceable so I applied the card.

Go to twitter and tweet about the sad movement dont forget to tag Mr.Uday kotak

Just do this and leave, make positive comments only.

Use the kotak ac for single credit* txn in a month, you will see pre-approved offer else wait and apply after 3 months make sure you don't cibil enquires, experian enquires*

PraveenDeg

TF Select
If they say like that means we won't fight back na.

Kotak is ultra pro compared hdfc, axis.

Do you have voice Recording of customer care ?

Mail to again kotakmahindrabank.creditcards@kotak.com saying the cc told serviceable so I applied the card.

Go to twitter and tweet about the sad movement dont forget to tag Mr.Uday kotak

Just do this and leave, make positive comments only.

Use the kotak ac for single credit* txn in a month, you will see pre-approved offer else wait and apply after 3 months make sure you don't cibil enquires, experian enquires*
There is something strange in my kotak application, i can't track my application it's says invalid application number and when I call cc they either can't track my application.
Yet i don't receive any message of rejection.
My second question is if my nearest city pincode is not serviceable for credit card!
Can I change my home branch to another nearby city branch online for creating more possibllty of getting card.
I don't think cc call recording will work so I send a mail to kotak for asking my pincode is serviceable or not.
If they says yes that's a big written proof.
But I know if my application actually rejected my chances are very negligible.