• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak bank credit card kyc problem

PraveenDeg

TF Select
I applied kotak bank league credit card on 11-12-2023 . My application got approved and i received a mail from kotak that your application is approved and complete your kyc . But my vkyc is rejected due to location problem.
Is my application is rejected or bank will reconnect me to complete my offline kyc.
Can anyone know the process after vkyc is rejected.
Please help if you can .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-12-14-40-54-13_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-12-14-40-54-13_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 37

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I applied kotak bank league credit card on 11-12-2023 . My application got approved and i received a mail from kotak that your application is approved and complete your kyc . But my vkyc is rejected due to location problem.
Is my application is rejected or bank will reconnect me to complete my offline kyc.
Please help if you can .
Please read mail properly, they have mentioned that a bank representative will contact you shortly. Just wait, they will do physical kyc using biometrics. Make sure you are present at the address provided.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Please help if you can .
Your VKYC was rejected… and not KYC altogether yet..
Someone from bank will contact you for further steps..
How did you derive that your vkyc was rejected because of location problem???

PraveenDeg

TF Select
There is a problem, kotak is not serviceable in my pincode so i gave my near City pincode. My residence and office address is same (non servisable) and i gave permanent address to my nearby city. So the bank representative can come to my home or I must go the nearby city.

Tejo

TF Legend
There is a problem, kotak is not serviceable in my pincode so i gave my near City pincode. My residence and office address is same (non servisable) and i gave permanent address to my nearby city. So the bank representative can come to my home or I must go the nearby city.
So there's no nearby branch at your pincode?

No one will come ....

Just open 811 ac else go to nearby br & enquiry regarding cc application kyc

Reactions: SSV

PraveenDeg

TF Select
If online vkyc rejected

1. Open online ac or
2. Go to nearby br or
3. Else wait until bank agent comes to you (if br NA, they ll ask you to come br only)
Till now not received any call from their end .
Should I go to their branch, my adhar card address is not serviceable, what are my chances of complete my kyc successfully!

PraveenDeg

TF Select
50 - 50
Go to nr branch of the pincode given in cc application.

Else cancel it and apply from branch.
Today i visited the branch
They say we have no credit card excutive here so we are not doing any credit card kyc here!
So i open a Kotak bank account there, my question here is
What should I do next ? Is my credit card application processd without kyc now !

Tejo

TF Legend
Today i visited the branch
They say we have no credit card excutive here so we are not doing any credit card kyc here!
So i open a Kotak bank account there, my question here is
What should I do next ? Is my credit card application processd without kyc now !
Mail to pno with your Credit card application number and kotak cust id + ac number.

Express them due to vkyc issues and no cc executive in nearby branch I failed to complete kyc for cc and tell them you have opened Kotak ac for kyc purpose

***Advise do an initial funding of ₹25k+ on newly opened ac, else they will ask you to apply after 3 months.