• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pro Tip - Kotak Credit card Pro tip to earn Rs.1600/quarter with 3k spend(1k/monthly)

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you want to get a kotak card, then get the Privy-league signature card which had 4 PVR tickets(400rs cap=4x400=1600) free in a quarter. After pandemic, they starting giving 6400 points, 1pt=.25paise

so basically you spent 1k monthly in Jan, Feb and March then you get 6400points which is 6400/.25=Rs.1600 back :) (Which is >50% of your sepend)

1670524278191.png

1670524244861.png

nikhilesh71

TF Select
Oh.. not sure about that. This benefit is only for paid cards. Try with customer care.
This is very weird because with privy league account they only give free card where this bonus is not applicable.
On paid card where bonus is eligible, they are not issuing card.
The benefit is applicable for free cards as well, if you have taken paid card initially but later card becomes LTF due to account upgrade to privy league. But still the paid cards benefits continue including 6400 rewards points each quarter. Theoretically it is highest rewarding card in India now. 6400 assured cashback on just 12K annual spends. More than 50% returns!!

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The benefit is applicable for free cards as well, if you have taken paid card initially but later card becomes LTF due to account upgrade to privy league. But still the paid cards benefits continue including 6400 rewards points each quarter. Theoretically it is highest rewarding card in India now. 6400 assured cashback on just 12K annual spends. More than 50% returns!!
Yes, that is accurate. That was the case for me. If they charge then you can call and make it as Paid LTF.(provided you are in the account variant as needed by Kotak)

Also this used to be PVR 4 tickets worth 400 each per quarter(Rs.1600), after Covid/Lockdown this was changed to 6400points(.25 paise per point) which translates to 1600Rs cash.

So you can enjoy anything and not forced for PVR alone(which was the case when I got this card several years back)

Here is my 2019 dated SMS from bank on the same offer
1705438017977.jpeg

DarthYoda

TF Premier

drsel

TF Legend

Disclaimer: We have discontinued Privy League Signature Credit Card for new sourcing and the information above is displayed for existing cardholders only.

This is written on the bottom.
Are new privy accounts getting this card now?
No I tried my best.
it's just not available anywhere in India.
it is closed permanently

drsel

TF Legend
Privy league paid or free, both are not available.
but they offered me any other card lifetime free, like Black league rupay card.
which card should I take ?
I already have White signature and Feast corporate

Last edited:

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have got 25,600 cashback since 2019 on just 48K spends in those 4 years. It best non-sense card to get straight statement credit each quarter. Only thing is we need to make 1K spend every month which needs to be settled within calendar month.
I use this card mainly for Petrol every month few times and then earn another 1% by paying the bills from my HDFC platinum DC. ;)

IYKYK abt hdfc 1% DC Cashback 🤣