• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Kotak Card to Chose ?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In my opinion, dont take any kotak cards even they are giving on LTF not worth at all. only in case if u are rejected by everyone. :D

dhiraz

TF Ace
In my opinion, dont take any kotak cards even they are giving on LTF not worth at all. only in case if u are rejected by everyone. :D
But Why I Also Today Get A Notification Of Pre-Approved League Platinum Credit Card.

You Have Any Bad Experience From Kotak?
If Yes Please Share.

Screenshot_2022-10-12-10-27-56-07_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg

But Why I Also Today Get A Notification Of Pre-Approved League Platinum Credit Card.

You Have Any Bad Experience From Kotak?
If Yes Please Share.

Screenshot_2022-10-12-10-27-56-07_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg
I also got Pre-approved offer of LTF League Platinum card and i applied and it got approved without any VKYC or verification may be because i have 811 account with them. I also received card with 7 days, but after 1 or 2 days of card delivery they blocked my card. When I called customer care and asked them why they blocked my card they said card was approved by MISTAKE. That's why they blocked it.

Then I called again and asked them to close my bank account as well. They said you have to go to the branch to close the account. But after 2 days when i checked again my card was reactivated. It's been over three months and card is still active. Didn't used it much though. It's okay card.

dhiraz

TF Ace
I also got Pre-approved offer of LTF League Platinum card and i applied and it got approved without any VKYC or verification may be because i have 811 account with them. I also received card with 7 days, but after 1 or 2 days of card delivery they blocked my card. When I called customer care and asked them why they blocked my card they said card was approved by MISTAKE. That's why they blocked it.

Then I called again and asked them to close my bank account as well. They said you have to go to the branch to close the account. But after 2 days when i checked again my card was reactivated. It's been over three months and card is still active. Didn't used it much though. It's okay card.
What the hell.
Approved By Mistake.

You Should Said To Kotak: Kya Fook Ke Aaya Hai Be

By The Way How Much Limit You Get?

I also have a 811 account. And these idiots approved league card without informing me and that too with a limit of 15K. I called their customer care and scolded them. After this they increased my limit to 47k and than to 145K after 2 months. Since its a LTF, I have kept the card.