• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which kotak credit card makes sense!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1- kotak white reserve ( lets not talk about trash)
2- kotak white ( is it offered ltf or only a paid card ) other than lounge access ! Anyone has any experience
3- zen signature ( is this best visa Ltf card offered by kotak )
4- league Platinum ( low tier ltf )
5,6,7- lets not talk about mojo ,pvr & xa ching 🗑️ trash .

helloworld

TF Legend
@helloworld How do you compare Zen & Mojo, your view?

for 1st year, I prefer Mojo (if one really wants to spend on these kotak cards).

Good thing (which is rare in this bank) about kotak is you'll get upgrade offer based on limit easily and its mostly FYF. So, you always can have LTF kotak card (if no particular card requirement).

Mojo 1st year - 2.3% with milestone
Zen - Just above Mojo and has lounge benefit, nothing special with this card actually, same for all Kotak cards.

helloworld

TF Legend
Last edited:

pranjal1984

TF Select
I have been using Kotak IOCL card since Sep 2023. Annual fee is 449 which is waived off at Annual spends of Rs 50k. Benefit on IOCL fuel is 5% cashback on rewards, maximum monthly limit is Rs 300/1200 rewards points. I find it quite useful as limit is more than other competing IOCL cobranded cards. Cashback is payable upto maximum purchase is Rs 7500 fuel monthly.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have been using Kotak IOCL card since Sep 2023. Annual fee is 449 which is waived off at Annual spends of Rs 50k. Benefit on IOCL fuel is 5% cashback on rewards, maximum monthly limit is Rs 300/1200 rewards points. I find it quite useful as limit is more than other competing IOCL cobranded cards. Cashback is payable upto maximum purchase is Rs 7500 fuel monthly.
Did u had any redemption problem

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the value back of zen signature? It's 5 zen point every 150 rs.

Kotak white reserve give 2.35% return on 1cr spends 🌝

Yes i already have it , was just wondering about visa card of kotak hence no mention of rupay

For c2C 🥸

Mojo is rupay i guess ( already have Myntra)

Yes 10% on selected & 5 on other
Mojo is available on both visa and rupay

Thanks i m not NTB .. already having Kotak myntra.

Icici is Behaving like Math's teacher .hence no cc from them
Kotak is same in giving limit .. so for getting higher limit..i m looking forward to visa powered LtF Kotak card .( Which has some value )
Kotak not giving me any limit enhancements or card upgrades. I have been holding a kotak account for over 15 years now, had one as a junior account and upgraded to a regular savings after 18 and then upgraded to ace.

The only card they offered me were league, mojo and pvr. With a limit of 30k, My AMB requirement is more than the limit these guys are offering. When I asked for a limit increase they had the balls to send me an improved offer for 35k.

If it wasn't for the fact that they give me better rates on loans, I would never even want to visit them for life.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Kotak not giving me any limit enhancements or card upgrades. I have been holding a kotak account for over 15 years now, had one as a junior account and upgraded to a regular savings after 18 and then upgraded to ace.

The only card they offered me were league, mojo and pvr. With a limit of 30k, My AMB requirement is more than the limit these guys are offering. When I asked for a limit increase they had the balls to send me an improved offer for 35k.

If it wasn't for the fact that they give me better rates on loans, I would never even want to visit them for life.
Banks are highly random.
You should close & get new card
But 15 year ..cibil will take a toll if other card are not that old

Banks are highly random.
You should close & get new card
But 15 year ..cibil will take a toll if other card are not that old
I just didn't see the need. My RM could do that but I didn't see the point since any kotak offers that are available with CC are also available with DC. And the rewards offered by the CC's do not give any value to bother with upgrading them.

And I don't care much about closing CC's since I didn't start my credit history with them but through secured loans. So closing the CC's has minimal impact on me.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I just didn't see the need. My RM could do that but I didn't see the point since any kotak offers that are available with CC are also available with DC. And the rewards offered by the CC's do not give any value to bother with upgrading them.

And I don't care much about closing CC's since I didn't start my credit history with them but through secured loans. So closing the CC's has minimal impact on me.
True True
Kotak card aren't worth hassle
I got kotak card without hassle with zen signature ltf ( now paid ) i m done with kotak cc

ccdc

TF Ace
Kotak is the only bank never called me after i stopped my CC application in Mid way. I was happy about that, many banks will spam and kill peace of mind.
really....they called me so many times after i put mobile number....didn't even enter otp.....now if i want to harass anyone...i just put their number in rbl and kotak bank new account opening section and then they get calls for 4-5 days constant from diffeent numbers.....have seen this happen to office colleague live...he was like..i didn't open an account with them...i'm like...so happy

really....they called me so many times after i put mobile number....didn't even enter otp.....now if i want to harass anyone...i just put their number in rbl and kotak bank new account opening section and then they get calls for 4-5 days constant from diffeent numbers.....have seen this happen to office colleague live...he was like..i didn't open an account with them...i'm like...so happy
Next time try bankbazaar too. Heard they are notorious spammers.

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
In that case, I am the lucky 😉 no no luckiest one 😀.

But seriously, when you just put mobile number and with out doing anything,calling you is really too much.

Better try these applications in safe browsers which are controlled by organisations like our office networks, than in mobile browser or apps.

bank bazaar asks for otp....these guys call even if otp is not entered...i hope this loophole doesn't get abused and then get patched....i have many ppl to harass...
Well whenever your RM annoys you. You know what to do.

Find out whenever they are having a staff meeting at the bank to discuss and appropriately time the application.

The bank CC gives a call, and if someone hears the content, let the drama unfold.

My mind coming up with various useless cheap drama thrillers because of this loophole.