• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does it makes sense to opt for Citi Rewards Credit Card?

prc1990

TF Ace
I don't think your card will be cancelled. As in Citi business in India will be taken over Axis in India. If you get a Citi card LTF, it'll probably be transferred under some Axis head and probably will remain LTF.
I recently received CITI Rewards but they do not provide it as LTF. It's just that you don't need to pay any joining fees however, there are annual fees (1K + GST) associated with it and that too will get charged after 9-10 months however, it can be reversed on a min. annual spend of 30K.

GopalB

TF Buzz
I recently received CITI Rewards but they do not provide it as LTF. It's just that you don't need to pay any joining fees however, there are annual fees (1K + GST) associated with it and that too will get charged after 9-10 months however, it can be reversed on a min. annual spend of 30K.
I live in Surat, Gujarat.. currently wfh... Office in bnglr.. but i am not even able to insert my pincode - 395007 - is Surat not servicable by Citi? Can someone tell me how to get a Citi cc ASAP ??

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Does Citi allow to own 2 more of their cards? I have a Shoppers Stop one. And I recently applied online for a new Premier miles. They rejected it.
yes you can hold multiple citi cards. my wife had citi rewards card,Indian oil. Past week she had pre-approved offer for premier miles applied using my referral link(2500rs) + 5K(on activation) + 3k (bonus miles). Card was approved without any income documents should be delivered to us by 25th now

Card charges are 3k+GST. Still worth it

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 50

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Why 9-10 months? Shouldn't it be 12 months?
I have taken rewards card and thinking to close after 11 months to avoid fee. Shall I do it in 9 months itself then?