• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to check Citi Rewards Credit Card bill generation date?

raghavx

TF Select
Hi,

I had the best credit card application experience with Citibank. Had applied for Citi Rewards, and got the verification done in 2 days. I had my card within a week with me. No salary slips, no verification bakwas, and they handed over me the card.

I have been given a limit of ₹ 53k.

I had two questions though
  1. How long should I wait to increase my card limit? And what's the procedure?
  2. Also, I could not find the bill generation date anywhere in the card envelope. How can I know it?

Thanks ☺️

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I had the best credit card application experience with Citibank. Had applied for Citi Rewards, and got the verification done in 2 days. I had my card within a week with me. No salary slips, no verification bakwas, and they handed over me the card.

2. Also, I could not find the bill generation date anywhere in the card envelope. How can I know it?

Thanks ☺️
did citi not ask for any documents at all, no income docs or c2c ?

Gautham

TF Premier
Hi,

Thanks ☺️
Hope you applied for the 5000 voucher offer. I am not sure but guess you will get bill on the 30th day of started using.

zealot

TF Premier
wow thats great. how did u apply. others are getting rejected.
I have tried to apply for two weeks back and leave it on Midway. Today I missed first call from their landline number, which I cant call back. After few hours i got a call again and she said you have pre-approved card, can we process it, then I said yes. She asked few details to verify my identity, then she processed and confirmed that I don't need to submit any documents. Lets see

zealot

TF Premier
I have tried to apply for two weeks back and leave it on Midway. Today I missed first call from their landline number, which I cant call back. After few hours i got a call again and she said you have pre-approved card, can we process it, then I said yes. She asked few details to verify my identity, then she processed and confirmed that I don't need to submit any documents. Lets see
Screenshot_2022-07-18-20-58-09-40_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235~2.jpg
I got this sms just now, hmm let's see, i didn't submit any documents.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Citi gives LE once every 6 months
not true I had citi iocl card for the last 10yrs and citi rewards with around 7 years but never offered LE automatically, its now that I got aware about all these limit enhancement so I ask for the same with income doc then only Limit got enhanced but that only on Citirewards not on Citi IOCL

prc1990

TF Ace
not true I had citi iocl card for the last 10yrs and citi rewards with around 7 years but never offered LE automatically, its now that I got aware about all these limit enhancement so I ask for the same with income doc then only Limit got enhanced but that only on Citirewards not on Citi IOCL
CITI rewards doesn't not support contactless payment? I don't see that wifi alike icon in my card 😅.