• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pro Tip - Kotak Credit card Pro tip to earn Rs.1600/quarter with 3k spend(1k/monthly)

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you want to get a kotak card, then get the Privy-league signature card which had 4 PVR tickets(400rs cap=4x400=1600) free in a quarter. After pandemic, they starting giving 6400 points, 1pt=.25paise

so basically you spent 1k monthly in Jan, Feb and March then you get 6400points which is 6400/.25=Rs.1600 back :) (Which is >50% of your sepend)

1670524278191.png

1670524244861.png

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
how did I miss this wonderful post! :unsure: never came across this thread :rolleyes:
yes, saw the comments above, just was wondering when I applied for Amex in Dec 2022, where was this post hidden. Would've opted for Kotak instead of Amex 1500*4 txns 😄

Nobody likes Kotak that much for the CC ones, so it is a little unspoken ones :)

If I say, there is one more card which Kotak has, which gives 800rs per month but I do not own it so can't comment much on it.

RM wasn't helpful as he says it is different segment which he doesn't have much knowledge about. It is for Wealth Category is what I understand.

1709827239338.png

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
is this card feature working till now? If we somehow get this card and is the card still offered the paid one?
Yes it is working very much but not sure if they are giving the card now, as few posted earlier in this thread as you can see Kotak is not offering the card now or so. But give it a try and see if you get any different answer.

1709913544656.png

Thanks for your message, I just redeemed last two quarters 4:1 for cash. ₹3200 🤑

1709913626598.png

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nobody likes Kotak that much for the CC ones, so it is a little unspoken ones :)

If I say, there is one more card which Kotak has, which gives 800rs per month but I do not own it so can't comment much on it.

RM wasn't helpful as he says it is different segment which he doesn't have much knowledge about. It is for Wealth Category is what I understand.

1709827239338.png
That card is no longer available as well:

Disclaimer: We have discontinued Wealth Infinite Credit Card for new sourcing and the information above is displayed for existing cardholders only. We are sure that our large bouquet of active products with attractive features and offers will match your expectation. Thank you for understanding.