• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle master world card worth its price

PANK

TF Premier
I received upgrade offer to upgrade from legend to Pinnacle master world card but with a joining fees of ₹15K + 18 % GST
In total 17700
In return they are giving 10k Amazon voucher or 15k multi brand voucher
Is it worth to pay 7700 as joining fees for Pinnacle

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I received upgrade offer to upgrade from legend to Pinnacle master world card but with a joining fees of ₹15K + 18 % GST
In total 17700
In return they are giving 10k Amazon voucher or 15k multi brand voucher
Is it worth to pay 7700 as joining fees for Pinnacle
It's entirely up to you. Do you really need that card, and if so, what do you need it for? If you're upgrading to the Pinnacle card for the Zero MAB exclusive account, you can achieve the same benefits by using your Legend card and opting for the Select account.

Both of these accounts provide similar services and features, with the only difference being that the Exclusive account includes a locker and Zero Markup fees, whereas the Select account does not offer these two features.

It appears that I have already addressed this question previously.

PANK

TF Premier
It's entirely up to you. Do you really need that card, and if so, what do you need it for? If you're upgrading to the Pinnacle card for the Zero MAB exclusive account, you can achieve the same benefits by using your Legend card and opting for the Select account.

Both of these accounts provide similar services and features, with the only difference being that the Exclusive account includes a locker and Zero Markup fees, whereas the Select account does not offer these two features.

Sorry for repetitive question
As i am getting call from indusind
They are saying you will get 2.5% reward rate on all online transaction instead of 0.75% on legend
I want to know does education payment like online institute course (byjus unacadamy) will give 2.5% reward rate or not
If not then please suggest good card for this type of usage as i only have Amazon card for this which gives only 1%
Please suggest a cashback card or card with reward points system but they can be easily converted into Amazon voucher or statement credit

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Sorry for repetitive question
As i am getting call from indusind
They are saying you will get 2.5% reward rate on all online transaction instead of 0.75% on legend
I want to know does education payment like online institute course (byjus unacadamy) will give 2.5% reward rate or not
If not then please suggest good card for this type of usage as i only have Amazon card for this which gives only 1%
Please suggest a cashback card or card with reward points system but they can be easily converted into Amazon voucher or statement credit
I'm certain that Pinnacle doesn't offer a 2.5% reward rate on education payments. They might say anything to meet their targets 😂 If I'm mistaken, I invite someone from the forum to kindly correct me. To the best of my knowledge, there are no rewards available for education payments using any card at this time. Perhaps a super premium card might provide such benefits, but it's not possible with the card you currently possess.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Try these threads

D

Deleted member 7241

Perfect Answer..

PANK

TF Premier
Try these threads

Only one Card right now is providing points ( in terms of apay voucher or statement credit ) for education payment that is apay card right

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Only one Card right now is providing points ( in terms of apay voucher or statement credit ) for education payment that is apay card right
Like I said earlier, I don't have much idea about it and please don't quote me on this. There could be few cards which gives rewards on education payments, but they are mostly super premium cards.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Pinnacle is better than Legend as per my experience. I used it for more than 1 year. I got free upgrade from Aura EDGE to Pinnacle. Refer https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/revision-indusInd-bank-credit-card-rewards-program.html this restrictions before upgrading to pinnacle. But check if you are getting LTF offer or negotiate with RM / Bank.

Although you will get additional offer for Eazydiner Prime membership which is worth 2k. and points worth 500rs, Additionally road side assistance is worth 1000rs if you use it,

2,5% reward becomes double when you combine it with TWID Pay with Regards (on jiomart and jio network apps like netmeds).

So, overall its great deal as per my experience. I really felt bad when i had to let go of Pinnacle when upgraded to Vistara Explorer.

irohitpragya

TF Premier
Pinnacle is better than Legend as per my experience. I used it for more than 1 year. I got free upgrade from Aura EDGE to Pinnacle. Refer https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/revision-indusInd-bank-credit-card-rewards-program.html this restrictions before upgrading to pinnacle. But check if you are getting LTF offer or negotiate with RM / Bank.

Although you will get additional offer for Eazydiner Prime membership which is worth 2k. and points worth 500rs, Additionally road side assistance is worth 1000rs if you use it,

2,5% reward becomes double when you combine it with TWID Pay with Regards (on jiomart and jio network apps like netmeds).

So, overall its great deal as per my experience. I really felt bad when i had to let go of Pinnacle when upgraded to Vistara Explorer.
do they really offer ltf pinnacle card upgrade? I have legend card right now.

irohitpragya

TF Premier
Like I said earlier, I don't have much idea about it and please don't quote me on this. There could be few cards which gives rewards on education payments, but they are mostly super premium cards.
also if I get 15k voucher, the question is still the same. is it worth spending 2700 rs on pinnacle card? (GST- 2700rs)