• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle Credit Card

shivamk

TF Premier
is it possible in future to upgrade legend to pinnacle if we get Eazy diner card using legend.. ?
I think there's a catch in this. Free upgrade is rare and you will be asked to give 15k joining fee for 10k vouchers in return

If you apply Pinnacle directly you might conditional LTF offer to get the joining fee reversed after reaching a given spends milestone

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I think there's a catch in this. Free upgrade is rare and you will be asked to give 15k joining fee for 10k vouchers in return

If you apply Pinnacle directly you might conditional LTF offer to get the joining fee reversed after reaching a given spends milestone
I would like to wait for pinnacle upgrade LTF with out joining fee. As there is no benefit to upgrade from Legend to Pinnacle as per my understanding.
NO point in spending unnecessarily.

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Avoid dealing with him, read below what i faced

Post in thread 'Indusland EazyDiner card .. How to get LTF or First year free?' https://www.technofino.in/community...-get-ltf-or-first-year-free.11579/post-626757
Its okay.. Seems like no issue found with his work.. just that he got frustrated that he missed one application.. that is how mostly sales guys work under pressure.. Please leave it here and move on..
I also asked same question like you.. I said not interested.. he did not mention anything in wrong way.. sometimes it happens..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_142953_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_142953_WhatsApp.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 44
I see no reason why someone is pushing the other so hard for getting a banker tag.

If I deal with a guy sporting a banker tag, will TF Moderators give me a guarantee that their service will meet my needs?

@RS1910 did an excellent job for us. He got Pinnacle cards - first for my wife and then for me. There was no occasion when I had to doubt him in the entire process. I even recommended him to a few family members and friends - all outside TF community - all are happy with his services.

And, this is not the first time that I got timely help from members of this Community. Previously 2 members helped me a lot - one successfully and the other unsuccessfully. It does not mean that they were trying to pull a fast one on me. As always, success depends upon many factors - time of offers, card/bank selection, existing CCs, salary, ITR, location, age..... We all know the ins n outs of how a CC application is processed.

I see no reason for such a tag.

If it is so, will the moderatords do the same by issuing tags for other categories of members - who help through their deep understanding n expertise in application processes, complaints, UPI Apps, Offers, Cashbacks,..

Is is the job of the Moderators to do so ?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
I see no reason why someone is pushing the other so hard for getting a banker tag.

If I deal with a guy sporting a banker tag, will TF Moderators give me a guarantee that their service will meet my needs?

@RS1910 did an excellent job for us. He got Pinnacle cards - first for my wife and then for me. There was no occasion when I had to doubt him in the entire process. I even recommended him to a few family members and friends - all outside TF community - all are happy with his services.

And, this is not the first time that I got timely help from members of this Community. Previously 2 members helped me a lot - one successfully and the other unsuccessfully. It does not mean that they were trying to pull a fast one on me. As always, success depends upon many factors - time of offers, card/bank selection, existing CCs, salary, ITR, location, age..... We all know the ins n outs of how a CC application is processed.

If it is so, will the moderatords do the same by issuing tags for other categories of members - who help through their deep understanding n expertise in application processes, complaints, UPI Apps, Offers, Cashbacks,..

I agree, he is a nice person. He got me LTF eazy diner Signature.

shivamk

TF Premier
I also had a conversation with @RS1910 and dropped off since the deal wasn't matching my needs. He took it positively and I think if Indusind has an offer that matches my needs, he would be the first person I would reach out to.

While I also agree on the part that his behaviour was not justified, but there might be reasons we are not aware of.

thksen

TF Buzz

Absolutely. @RS1910 is really a very good and helpful person. I also got help from him