• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle Credit Card

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If its public (and logical), then more people would apply via your channel :p

But, it may so happen that by making it public, people might find out the corner cases/wrong calculations :hehe:
Not everyone will take 10-15 k card
PPL here are mad about paying,500 to kotak Myntra card .
They heard something called LTF exist PPL want every card ltf

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not everyone will take 10-15 k card
its only 1 time payment, and you are getting the money back in some cases (as 15k multibrand voucher)... there is another IndusInd employee who was offering Pinnacle at 5k for NTB customers, and that was being waived off if 1.5L were spent in 90 days (if I am not wrong)

PPL here are mad about paying,500 to kotak Myntra card .
True, not everyone is comfortable with paying the card charges... Even I got the card from Myntra during 3 year free campaign :p

They heard something called LTF exist PPL want every card ltf
the question is, why not ?

Exactly, people have been fighting with HDFC to convert their Infinias to LTF even when the bank gives equivalent reward points for the fees paid😂
Hahaha true.
And I am holding pinnacle credit card. It use to be good at one point of time, but at present it is not worth it.

Only thing I like about this card is that I got exclusive account at zero balance.
Signature debit card is good

RS1910

TF Select
Banker
Pinnacle card with 15k one time joining fee and in revert good redemption value get back.
Any one New for indusind credit card need Eazy Diner Signature card as LTF DM me ur contact number. First apply for legend LTF then split with ED signature after getting the approvals.