• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I need an agent who can get me Legend or Pinnacle credit card

So, I had an FD backed legend credit card, even paid 10k JOINING FEES for it, surrendered my cc today.

my relationship manager had given me number of an agent, called her and she said i need 5 lac in my ITR to be eligible for them 😮‍💨

I need a resourceful agent who can actually get me one of these cards 🥲 the only reason I surrendered my legend card was because I thought I'd be able to get pinnacle and a higher limit. Or worst case scenario, just get ltf legend, so many people said the card is easy to get.

Should I try applying through paisabazaar? Do you guys think I'd get accepted from there?

I'm not salaried 🤭 but my cibil score is great, I've never missed any payments

AritraSaha

TF Legend
So, I had an FD backed legend credit card, even paid 10k JOINING FEES for it, surrendered my cc today.

my relationship manager had given me number of an agent, called her and she said i need 5 lac in my ITR to be eligible for them 😮‍💨

I need a resourceful agent who can actually get me one of these cards 🥲 the only reason I surrendered my legend card was because I thought I'd be able to get pinnacle and a higher limit. Or worst case scenario, just get ltf legend, so many people said the card is easy to get.

Should I try applying through paisabazaar? Do you guys think I'd get accepted from there?

You paid 10k for legend cc and that too on fd.

Truly a sad day...🫠

I can help. For legend card or even higher but it depends on you your profile.