• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help with IndusInd Pinnacle credit card

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
I want to apply for Pinnacle credit. Not able to find its joining and annual fees on online portal. Please help. Anyway to get it on LTF basis?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Limited time offer: Existing Indusind credit card holders only.

If you have an existing Indusind credit card (minimum limit of 2L) and are looking to get the Pinnacle LTF card on a split basis, please DM me (only 1 slot available ... first-come, first-served basis.

Please DM your details: existing Indusind card, limit, etc.

Last edited:

If you have an existing Indusind credit card (minimum limit of 2L) and are looking to get the Pinnacle LTF card on a split basis, please DM me (only 1 slot available ... first-come, first-served basis.

where to dm please tell

helloworld

TF Legend

Can I have easydiner signature LTF?

• Love
Reactions: SSV

ajitshukla19

TF Premier

I have legend with 4l limit but from kanpur / Jamshedpur

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
I managed to get Pinnacle LTF by making requests over email & following it up with IndusInd bank. More information is available in LTF for life group (https://www.technofino.in/community/groups/ltf-for-life.25/).

If anyone in Hyderabad is interested in any IndusInd cards, send me a DM.
Agent who processed my application offline is looking for references & you might get a good deal.
How to become member of this group bro, please add me to the group.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I managed to get Pinnacle LTF by making requests over email & following it up with IndusInd bank. More information is available in LTF for life group (https://www.technofino.in/community/groups/ltf-for-life.25/).

Agent who processed my application offline is looking for references & you might get a good deal.
How to join this group? I am Premier, still don't see joining option.

shivamk

TF Premier

Requested to join, waiting for the request to be approved