• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle Credit Card

RS1910

TF Select
Banker
Any special offer on Indusind BA/ Qatar Airways Avios card?
It has 40k fee sir no any special offer as it's co branded card. Ppls are taking it from me with same fee. Best offer which I am giving to them I am spliting their limit into ED as LTF once approval comes

RS1910

TF Select
Banker
Any one New for indusind credit card need Eazy Diner Signature card as LTF DM me ur contact number. First apply for legend LTF then split with ED signature after getting the approvals.
Pls Note this offer is for new customer who are not using any indusind card. Means they will apply first time.

Trust Me

TF Ace
An employee from bank

Are you an employee assigned to handle only credit card matters?

In any case, you should at least be able to direct me towards the right people who can put a complete stop to multiple marketing calls from IndusInd staff/agents almost everyday ever since I'd become a Bank customer almost three years back.

Amongst the multiple private banks I have relationships with, IndusInd uniquely stands out like a sore thumb in this regard. This bothers me so much that, as a Select customer, for some time now I have been holding off expanding my relationship with the Bank any further. In fact I am seriously considering ending my relationship with the Bank altogether if a complete stop cannot be put to this menace ASAP.

So please help me if you can. Thank you very much for your attention.