• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle - Gift card purchase

SN.M

TF Buzz
I don't see any exclusion mentioned, so you should be eligible for the 2.5 RPs.
yes, am currently using it. so I can say that, it gives 2.5 reward points. issue is with bonus reward points while purchasing a amazon voucher. assume it says 2x rewards. that means for every 100 spent , we should be getting 2x2.5 that is 5 for 100. but while purchasing the gift card it says 2x2 reward points instead if 2x2.5. we are kind of loosing 0.5 bonus rewards.

for example in the attached snipshot , for 8250 rs voucher it says 2x rewards. that means 82.5 * 100 = 82.5 * 2.5 * 2 = 412.5 reward points I should be getting. ( ie, 206.25 now and 206.25 bonus points after 60 days as per Indusind gyftr policy) but as you can see in the screenshot. am not getting bonus reward points of 2.5 , instead only 2 * 82.5 = 165 . that means 206.25 + 165 = 371.25 , instead of 412.5. difference of 41.25 reward points.

I tried calling the customer service. I should say it is the worst experience. no one knows , no one will acknowledge .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 4.51.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 4.51.09 PM.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 42

D7162

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
yes, am currently using it. so I can say that, it gives 2.5 reward points. issue is with bonus reward points while purchasing a amazon voucher. assume it says 2x rewards. that means for every 100 spent , we should be getting 2x2.5 that is 5 for 100. but while purchasing the gift card it says 2x2 reward points instead if 2x2.5. we are kind of loosing 0.5 bonus rewards.

for example in the attached snipshot , for 8250 rs voucher it says 2x rewards. that means 82.5 * 100 = 82.5 * 2.5 * 2 = 412.5 reward points I should be getting. ( ie, 206.25 now and 206.25 bonus points after 60 days as per Indusind gyftr policy) but as you can see in the screenshot. am not getting bonus reward points of 2.5 , instead only 2 * 82.5 = 165 . that means 206.25 + 165 = 371.25 , instead of 412.5. difference of 41.25 reward points.

I tried calling the customer service. I should say it is the worst experience. no one knows , no one will acknowledge .
Exactly same thing I asked to Indusind but they have no clue at all (sometimes I wonder even if they know they have such GV purchase portal Exists)

Have you tried purchasing ? If yes, after how many days bonus points are credited ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

This is the first time I came across someone on TF who is using Indus Moments to buy Amazon GV 🤭

SN.M

TF Buzz
This is the first time I came across someone on TF who is using Indus Moments to buy Amazon GV 🤭
I like the cash redemption value actually. 0.75 rs.
so mostly I will be doing all my payments via amazon pay. so for every 20000 spent. 200 x 100 ( based on 2x rewards) = 200 x 5 = 1000 x 0.75 cash redemption = 750 rs. so am kind of saving 750 for every 20k spent. we have 1:1 value for air miles but I don't use it much.

Am New to this game . request you to kindly suggest me if there are more credit cards , which offer more cash points.

previously I used millinia but it has a cap value of 1000 rs cash back. also they charge fee for vouchers on smart buy.
as of now am not eligible for dcb / infinia. I calculated n number of times, when it comes to cash redemption and value. pinnacle give at least 10 paise more value than regalia. given regalia has annual fee and this doesn't.

I took this card for Priority pass and Indusind exclusive savings account.

also I spoke to branch manager he says that he is not aware of Indusind exclusive savings account. could someone please suggest what should be done , in this case.

am thinking to apply for amex. could someone please suggest , if I should go for mccc or platinum travel. I don't need vouchers for mile stones , only interested in reward points.

Thanks in advance

SN.M

TF Buzz
Exactly same thing I asked to Indusind but they have no clue at all (sometimes I wonder even if they know they have such GV purchase portal Exists)

Have you tried purchasing ? If yes, after how many days bonus points are credited ?
I tried purchasing 20k worth of vouchers.
bonus points are not credit yet.
believe it takes around 60 days. will update you after the generation of the next statement.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
so mostly I will be doing all my payments via amazon pay. so for every 20000 spent. 200 x 100 ( based on 2x rewards) = 200 x 5 = 1000 x 0.75 cash redemption = 750 rs. so am kind of saving 750 for every 20k spent. we have 1:1 value for air miles but I don't use it much.

Am New to this game . request you to kindly suggest me if there are more credit cards , which offer more cash points.

previously I used millinia but it has a cap value of 1000 rs cash back. also they charge fee for vouchers on smart buy.
as of now am not eligible for dcb / infinia. I calculated n number of times, when it comes to cash redemption and value. pinnacle give at least 10 paise more value than regalia. given regalia has annual fee and this doesn't.

also I spoke to branch manager he says that he is not aware of Indusind exclusive savings account. could someone please suggest what should be done , in this case.
Refer your Branch Manager to this link: 😁

am thinking to apply for amex. could someone please suggest , if I should go for mccc or platinum travel. I don't need vouchers for mile stones , only interested in reward points.

Thanks in advance
You should go for MRCC for now. Check this link:

helloworld

TF Legend

Millennia:

20K with Amzn (may discontinue anytime or MCC will change) directly to get 1000 limit (=5%)
20K with smartbuy (1%+5%-3%=3%)

40k spends ideally you'll get 4%

and if you cross 1L in a quarter, you'll get extra 1% as Bonus (=5%).

Alt: Cashback etc. check forum based on your eligibillty

That is the only purpose.

Simply open account with 2L cheque and link your credit card to the same bank account. For peace of mind, drop a mail about MAB, thats it.

NOte: Mail may never got respond, deal with it.

Thanks in advance

Either based on monthly spends 20k then mrcc, or yearly 4L then plat. Travl

One more quick question - does telecom MCC comes under utility ?

depends on mcc, if its utillity then 1RP

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select

Hey bro, have you monitored the RP credited by Indusind on purchasing Apay GV from IndusMoments website you have mentioned ?
Are you getting a cash credit of Rs.3 for every Rs.100 spend keeping in mind the 2x points mentioned for Apay GV purchase ?

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Millennia:

20K with Amzn (may discontinue anytime or MCC will change) directly to get 1000 limit (=5%)
20K with smartbuy (1%+5%-3%=3%)

40k spends ideally you'll get 4%

and if you cross 1L in a quarter, you'll get extra 1% as Bonus (=5%).

Alt: Cashback etc. check forum based on your eligibillty

That is the only purpose.

Simply open account with 2L cheque and link your credit card to the same bank account. For peace of mind, drop a mail about MAB, thats it.

NOte: Mail may never got respond, deal with it.

Either based on monthly spends 20k then mrcc, or yearly 4L then plat. Travl

depends on mcc, if its utillity then 1RP
Is the RP calculation you mentioned for Millenia, still working bro?