• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle master world card worth its price

PANK

TF Premier
I received upgrade offer to upgrade from legend to Pinnacle master world card but with a joining fees of ₹15K + 18 % GST
In total 17700
In return they are giving 10k Amazon voucher or 15k multi brand voucher
Is it worth to pay 7700 as joining fees for Pinnacle

It's entirely up to you. Do you really need that card, and if so, what do you need it for? If you're upgrading to the Pinnacle card for the Zero MAB exclusive account, you can achieve the same benefits by using your Legend card and opting for the Select account.

Both of these accounts provide similar services and features, with the only difference being that the Exclusive account includes a locker and Zero Markup fees, whereas the Select account does not offer these two features.

It appears that I have already addressed this question previously.
I have select savings account + legend card
Where does it say that I don't need to maintain 50k if I have a legend card?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
You'll find it on their website in their Schedule of Benefits.

I recieved this message earlier this year - "Dear Customer, Avg. balance in your a/c [censored] is below min. required in FEB23-APR23.Pls maintain min balance or product value in MAR23-MAY23 to avoid charges. - IndusInd Bank"

And I think they did charge some money from me for not maintaining 50k during this quarter. is this a new offer? Do I need to talk to someone? Is there a way to check whether I need to maintain 50k or 0 quarterly balance?

I had a select acc, then I got a legend card backed by fd but my rm never mentioned this to me, even tho he knew I was looking for ways to get rid of the 50k qab bs

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I recieved this message earlier this year - "Dear Customer, Avg. balance in your a/c [censored] is below min. required in FEB23-APR23.Pls maintain min balance or product value in MAR23-MAY23 to avoid charges. - IndusInd Bank"

And I think they did charge some money from me for not maintaining 50k during this quarter. is this a new offer? Do I need to talk to someone? Is there a way to check whether I need to maintain 50k or 0 quarterly balance?

I had a select acc, then I got a legend card backed by fd but my rm never mentioned this to me, even tho he knew I was looking for ways to get rid of the 50k qab bs
Is your savings account and credit card both reflecting under the same Netbanking ID? If they are, then the NMC (non-maintenance charge) is waived off. Are you sure they have levied charges for non-maintenance? If they have, you can share the SOB and ask them to waive it.

This offer is not new; it has been available for quite some time. Search the forum, and you will see that many of us hold similar accounts with IndusInd Bank.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone in Hyderabad, looking for LTF pinnacle on split basis... send me your details in PM.

Requirements.
Any IndusInd card with 2.5L to 3L credit limit.
Should be in Hyd or Hyd address proof.

First come, first serve... 2 slots open

Anyone in Hyderabad, looking for LTF pinnacle on split basis... send me your details in PM.

Requirements.
Any IndusInd card with 2.5L to 3L credit limit.
Should be in Hyd or Hyd address proof.

First come, first serve... 2 slots open
any possibility with 2L? just got legend in november and with recent devaluation of point conversions, looking to make sense of it.

Last edited: