• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pinnacle World Master Credit Card! Help!

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am using IndusInd EasyDiner for past 6 months now and I am pretty happy with this card. Today I got a call from IndusInd saying that I have an upgrade offer to Pioneer World Master Credit Card which has 15k plus GST one time fee and no other fee for life time and in return they will give vouchers worth 12k.
Now when I search on internet I am not getting any details about this card. It’s not Pioneer Heritage it’s just Pioneer. Can anyone please share if they have any card or any link to the features of this card.

Thanks

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am using IndusInd EasyDiner for past 6 months now and I am pretty happy with this card. Today I got a call from IndusInd saying that I have an upgrade offer to Pioneer World Master Credit Card which has 15k plus GST one time fee and no other fee for life time and in return they will give vouchers worth 12k.
Now when I search on internet I am not getting any details about this card. It’s not Pioneer Heritage it’s just Pioneer. Can anyone please share if they have any card or any link to the features of this card.

Thanks
It’s pinnacle may be, pinnacle has 15k joining fee with mastercard world platform

Sanskar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Thanks
That is Pinnacle Card, Pinnacle Card is not better then Eazydinner.

hemant ojha

TF Buzz
I had Legend credit card and I just took this upgrade offer, If i open my exclusive account using this card and it will become 0 MAB, can I still add my family members under group account and make their account also 0 MAB?

reeshi

TF Buzz
do we get indusind exclusive account as 0 balance with pinnacle credit card?
Ya We Get MAB Waived exclusive account, You just have to link your credit card with Your exclusive account.

But if you will go to branch and ask for this they will deny and will say that You will have to maintain 1 lakh MAB, but You can just open/ upgrade your exclusive account and then just link your pinnacle credit card with it, Your exclusive account MAB will be waived off. (you can also confirm after doing this by contacting their customer care through email)