• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pinnacle World Master Credit Card! Help!

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am using IndusInd EasyDiner for past 6 months now and I am pretty happy with this card. Today I got a call from IndusInd saying that I have an upgrade offer to Pioneer World Master Credit Card which has 15k plus GST one time fee and no other fee for life time and in return they will give vouchers worth 12k.
Now when I search on internet I am not getting any details about this card. It’s not Pioneer Heritage it’s just Pioneer. Can anyone please share if they have any card or any link to the features of this card.

Thanks

PANK

TF Premier
I received a call from indusind that i am eligible for Pinnacle World Credit Card but they are asking for fees of 15 and in return i will get 15k voucher

My query is
Does voucher of Amazon pay included in list
Is it worth to upgrade to Pinnacle World Credit Card from legend
Any difference in select and signature exclusive account

PANK

TF Premier
I received a call from indusind that i am eligible for Pinnacle World Credit Card but they are asking for fees of 15 and in return i will get 15k voucher

My query is

Please reply to my query

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

My query is
Amazon pay vouchers are not included.
If I remember correctly these were the brands, they may have been reduced by now

ALDO
Arrow
BATA
Benetton
Beyoung
Celio
Chaayos
CHARLES & KEITH
Docubay
Gini & Jony
Hidesign
HUSH PUPPIES
Kama Ayurveda
MX Player
Pantaloons
PUMA
PVR
Sleepwell
SonyLiv
Hammer
Raymonds
The Skin Story
Titan
Vero Moda
W for Woman
Wildcraft
William Penn
Wonderchef
Woodland
Yatra

PANK

TF Premier
Amazon pay vouchers are not included.
If I remember correctly these were the brands, they may have been reduced by now

ALDO
Arrow
BATA
Benetton
Beyoung
Celio
Chaayos
CHARLES & KEITH
Docubay
Gini & Jony
Hidesign
HUSH PUPPIES
Kama Ayurveda
MX Player
Pantaloons
PUMA
PVR
Sleepwell
SonyLiv
Hammer
Raymonds
The Skin Story
Titan
Vero Moda
W for Woman
Wildcraft
William Penn
Wonderchef
Woodland
Yatra
Thanks
Have you opt for this card
If yes then which brand is to consider

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks
Have you opt for this card
If yes then which brand is to consider
Had received the list when my RM had offered it to a family member.
it depends on your usage unless you have specific expenses (travel/clothes) coming up, or buy from these brands they will become forced spends.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am using IndusInd EasyDiner for past 6 months now and I am pretty happy with this card. Today I got a call from IndusInd saying that I have an upgrade offer to Pioneer World Master Credit Card which has 15k plus GST one time fee and no other fee for life time and in return they will give vouchers worth 12k.
Now when I search on internet I am not getting any details about this card. It’s not Pioneer Heritage it’s just Pioneer. Can anyone please share if they have any card or any link to the features of this card.

Thanks
This
Hi,

Thanks
This is indusind pinnacle
I had signature ltf and got the same offer
One time fee of 15k plus got
I redeemed 15k yatra voucher and upgraded it for ltf.
Benefits are better compared than signature

PANK

TF Premier
What is main difference between select account ( Legend ) and Signature exclusive account ( Pinnacle Master World )
Offered without maintenance with these cards

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
What is main difference between select account ( Legend ) and Signature exclusive account ( Pinnacle Master World )
Offered without maintenance with these cards
No notable difference.
Exclusive: Dedicated RM, zero forex debit card, FYF locker(2nd year onwards 50% discount), 4 add-on accounts
Select: 1% forex debit card, FY 50% discounted locker(2nd year onwards 35% discount), 6 add-on accounts

Last edited:

PANK

TF Premier
No notable difference.
Exclusive: Dedicated RM, zero forex debit card, FYF locker(2nd year onwards 50% discount), 4 add-on accounts
Select: 1% forex debit card, FY 50% discounted locker(2nd year onwards 35% discount), 6 add-on accounts
Thank a lot for solving my doubt
Debit card which comes with select account is eligible for Big basket 20% discount

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-01-13-48-30-43_2c11faa9cb7f943a109f637d121f1b4b.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-01-13-48-30-43_2c11faa9cb7f943a109f637d121f1b4b.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 51

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Which debit card comes with this account by default
And which card is recommended
By default I got the Titanium MC, but it's useless. You need to apply the World MC and Signature Visa. Many also got World MC by default, but depends on your branch and the account opening process.