• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pinnacle World Master Credit Card! Help!

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am using IndusInd EasyDiner for past 6 months now and I am pretty happy with this card. Today I got a call from IndusInd saying that I have an upgrade offer to Pioneer World Master Credit Card which has 15k plus GST one time fee and no other fee for life time and in return they will give vouchers worth 12k.
Now when I search on internet I am not getting any details about this card. It’s not Pioneer Heritage it’s just Pioneer. Can anyone please share if they have any card or any link to the features of this card.

Thanks

PANK

TF Premier
World MC and Signature Visa.
Which one is better
In usage like cc payment and insurance payment of above 1l in Amazon
Do these cards come with any fees with select account

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Which one is better
Both MC and Visa are almost same in terms of rewards. But you won't get rewards while trying to pay your CC bill or Insurance through Amazon. Use Mobikwik instead for CC bill and use the MC variant first.

No fees, both are issued free and as long as you hold the account it's free.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Check this thread here

PANK

TF Premier
If i open select account online as i am holding legend card this account has no maintenance right

What is the procedure to follow to avail it does initial funding is required
If yes then how long i need to maintain it

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
If i open select account online as i am holding legend card this account has no maintenance right

What is the procedure to follow to avail it does initial funding is required
If yes then how long i need to maintain it
For IndusInd Bank, always open an account with the nearest branch. Zero MAB accounts can be opened online, but not these accounts because if any issue arises, the bank employees won't be helpful at all.

An initial funding of 50k/1L is required and it depends on where your branch is located. You may withdraw it after linking.

PANK

TF Premier
For IndusInd Bank, always open an account with the nearest branch. Zero MAB accounts can be opened online, but not these accounts because if any issue arises, the bank employees won't be helpful at all.

An initial funding of 50k/1L is required and it depends on where your branch is located. You may withdraw it after linking.
How many days it take for linking usually
How to conform it is linked successful

PANK

TF Premier
Does this offer work with World MC and Signature Visa both

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-01-13-48-30-43_2c11faa9cb7f943a109f637d121f1b4b.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-01-13-48-30-43_2c11faa9cb7f943a109f637d121f1b4b.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 33

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
By default I got the Titanium MC, but it's useless. You need to apply the World MC and Signature Visa. Many also got World MC by default, but depends on your branch and the account opening process.
I got only Visa signature. So did all my add-on accounts. This is apparently the default card, but the bank staff were kind enough to offer to raise a request for another card(MC World variant).

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Which one is better
Both are the same for the average user. Difference is in the platform based offers(visa or MC) and the forex rates. Mastercard offers marginally better forex rates.

PANK

TF Premier
Both are the same for the average user. Difference is in the platform based offers(visa or MC) and the forex rates. Mastercard offers marginally better forex rates.
On which platform mc world and visa signature work for cc payment
Please share platform name

Rohan

TF Premier
By default I got the Titanium MC, but it's useless. You need to apply the World MC and Signature Visa. Many also got World MC by default, but depends on your branch and the account opening process.

I opened Select account this month and they gave old ready2use kit & DC is valid from 2020. I asked them why 2020 kit they gave simple reply "For now all we have is old kits". Still today is Indus Savings account is not fully functional. Able to access few sections in app and net banking.

Got Titanium MC with kit I want to close this card but want to utilize it before closing.

Can I used Titanium MC for CC bill payments? do this card earns any points?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I opened Select account this month and they gave old ready2use kit & DC is valid from 2020. I asked them why 2020 kit they gave simple reply "For now all we have is old kits". Still today is Indus Savings account is not fully functional. Able to access few sections in app and net banking.

Got Titanium MC with kit I want to close this card but want to utilize it before closing.

Can I used Titanium MC for CC bill payments? do this card earns any points?
Keep that card. It's a free card, but please note that you won't earn any points using it as it's a basic card. Once your account is fully functional, you can apply for a Visa Signature or World Mastercard, which offer additional benefits.

Rohan

TF Premier
Keep that card. It's a free card, but please note that you won't earn any points using it as it's a basic card. Once your account is fully functional, you can apply for a Visa Signature or World Mastercard, which offer additional benefits.

Thanks for info!

Check now 2 DC showing 1 is Titanium MC & another on is World MC Embossed. Once everything working fine will close basic DC and apply for Visa.

We earn Rs 1050 on single DC right?
If we have both cards then 1050+1050, may I correct?

Related to this thread:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Thanks for info!

Check now 2 DC showing 1 is Titanium MC & another on is World MC Embossed. Once everything working fine will close basic DC and apply for Visa.

We earn Rs 1050 on single DC right?
If we have both cards then 1050+1050, may I correct?

Related to this thread:
Absolutely right 👍