• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Phone pe upi

usha rani

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
I have linked 5 bank account in my phonepe app, having 1 upi id.
I changes primary bank account if i wish to receive fund in different bank account among the 5 bank account linked in app.
But today the app showing to activate 4 bank account and when i click on activate it is creating new upi id for each account.
I do not want 5 upi ids for my 5 accounts.
Is anyone has solution for this.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hello everyone,
I changes primary bank account if i wish to receive fund in different bank account among the 5 bank account linked in app.
But today the app showing to activate 4 bank account and when i click on activate it is creating new upi id for each account.
That's how it works.
You can change default bank account to receive money, anytime.

Each account will be assigned different different UPI IDs.

For example, you can want to receive money in A/c 3 only but it isn't default. You just share them A/c 3 UPI ID & they'll send you the money without changing default bank account.

And if you want only 1 UPI id for all accounts, switch to other apps like Paytm.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.

usha rani

TF Buzz
That's how it works.
You can change default bank account to receive money, anytime.

Each account will be assigned different different UPI IDs.

For example, you can want to receive money in A/c 3 only but it isn't default. You just share them A/c 3 UPI ID & they'll send you the money without changing default bank account.

And if you want only 1 UPI id for all accounts, switch to other apps like Paytm.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.
But before today i am using 1 upi id for all my accounts and phonepe did not compel me to create different upi for each account.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Hello everyone,
IMG_20231222_193551.jpg
If you only want only one UPI I'd in phonepe you can delete extra id after clicking on manage you will see delete option