• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting Amex cc bill statement

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Go to account management tab
Scroll down
You will see “Communication & Online Statement “
Open it
You will see options for various types of alerts

But this is available only via website
Not on app
Yes, I am aware of that page. But where is the setting to get account statement on email? Can you share screenshot please?
I see only these many options.

1700414294094.png

ALOAK

TF Ace
Is there a way to get Amex cc bill statement in mail similar to other cc.
No u can download it by login to u r amex app. Even am not getting but you will receive email similar to the below
Dear Cardmember,

Your latest American Express® Online Card statement is now available to view. Please visit americanexpress.com to view and download your latest statement.

Please check your transactions carefully and read any notices or important information we may have put on the statement.

To ensure payment of your Card Account reaches us in time, refer to the amount due and payment due date shown on your Online Statement.

Thank you for using American Express Online Services.

View Statement Payment Options

Frequently Asked Questions Change email address

aayusharyan

TF Ace
No u can download it by login to u r amex app. Even am not getting but you will receive email similar to the below
Dear Cardmember,

Your latest American Express® Online Card statement is now available to view. Please visit americanexpress.com to view and download your latest statement.

Please check your transactions carefully and read any notices or important information we may have put on the statement.

To ensure payment of your Card Account reaches us in time, refer to the amount due and payment due date shown on your Online Statement.

Thank you for using American Express Online Services.

View Statement Payment Options

Frequently Asked Questions Change email address

Yes, they cite some security reasons because of which you cannot get statement on email. It's stupid, ik, but it's their policy. But maybe you can call them to ask to get on email, idk about that approach.

ALOAK

TF Ace
If they keep sending u r inbox gets clogged and ram usage and rom space reduced don't u think it is good to one way go to app and download if at all u want. Else once u loggin at download all statements for record purpose that are available. Rest u do can see translation in app.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
If they keep sending u r inbox gets clogged and ram usage and rom space reduced don't u think it is good to one way go to app and download if at all u want. Else once u loggin at download all statements for record purpose that are available. Rest u do can see translation in app.
I know, but I personally prefer to have a copy in my email. Just in case. I don't care about storage as I have plenty.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Actually. In USA. I have seen people get upto $5 Statement Credit per month just to opt for not sending Monthly statement by courier.
idk if they do that now or not, but 3-4 years ago that was the situation.
Well out of US they get RAW deal. Because in US consumer can demand paper statements to else they won't pay as some people are their. They still get it. Many MNC banks don't give same facility as in US out of US as they think others are less and also save funds but charge high fees.lawas certain are pro to consumers in US but not in India as we still use the stupid British law system which our judiciary is unwilling to reform or remove those acts as it protects them from been sued . Why do think CJI in collegium are all relatives in supereme court. In jndia very difficult to get law to work for u they work only for money rich and powerful positions only.