• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MRCC application issue | Bank statement

Baka

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

I have applied for a MRCC on 5th may via referral. completed VKYC on the same day but couldn’t upload the income documents on the same day. Uploaded the documents the next day by manually removing the bank statement password (Printed the statement on Windows Pc and saved it as PDF).

Amex support is saying that the document is not uploaded in original format and they need the file with password. Tried to upload the same on the portal but to my surprise the file is not getting uploaded if it has a password, the same file is getting uploaded once i remove the password.

someone from the support team called and asked to share the documents via email which i did. But still i am receiving the mails to upload the documents on a daily basis.

Called amex support again and they are saying that the bank statement is not accepted ( they confirmed the details via call when i shared over email and said everything is fine).

What exactly i need to do here so that they process the application?

Update 1 - The card is now approved after a lot of hassle, had to mail them several times.

Update 2 - The card is now shipped via bluedart

Update 3- The card is now dekivered

Last edited: