• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra CC approved in 3 hours

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
On Myntra app, Kotak is offering its Myntra card as FYF. As I never had any sort of relationship with Kotak and wanted to have a Kotak Credit Card for some occasional offers, I decided to apply for it as it is better than the rest of the entry and mid level cards Kotak has and given the fact it is FYF, I can try converting it to LTF or downgrade it to a LTF card at the end of year.

Applied for the card in the morning at around 10. Process was smooth. Completed my VKYC at around 2 in the afternoon. At 5:30, I received an approval message and virtual card was generated with a decent limit. Even uploaded my Amex statement for LE. Let's see if that works.

Unfortunately there is no option to select card variant. So, Mastercard World it is. Hope their service does not disappoint.

Edit:
Received the card on Jun 8. The design and the choice of colours is pathetic to be honest.

IMG_20230608_144147.jpg

Last edited:

tanmeet

TF Buzz
I already have a LTF Kotak mojo card..so can get this card too? Because I heard that Kotak only gives 1 card to a customer. I don't have bank account with them

aashuuuu

TF Premier
On Myntra app, Kotak was offering its Myntra card as FYF. As I never held any sort of relationship with Kotak and wanted to have a Kotak Credit Card for some occasional offers, I decided to apply for it as it is better than the rest of the entry and mid level cards Kotak has and given the fact it is FYF, I can try converting it to LTF or downgrade it to a LTF card at the end of year.

Applied for the card in the morning at around 10. Process was smooth. Completed my VKYC at around 2 in the afternoon. At 5:30, I received an approval message and virtual card was generated with a decent limit. Even uploaded my Amex statement for LE. Let's see if that works.

Unfortunately there is no option to select card variant. So, Mastercard World it is. Hope their service does not disappoint.
Can you share the address pincode?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
On Myntra app, Kotak was offering its Myntra card as FYF. As I never held any sort of relationship with Kotak and wanted to have a Kotak Credit Card for some occasional offers, I decided to apply for it as it is better than the rest of the entry and mid level cards Kotak has and given the fact it is FYF, I can try converting it to LTF or downgrade it to a LTF card at the end of year.

Edit:
Received the card on Jun 8. The design and the choice of colours is pathetic to be honest.

IMG_20230608_144147.jpg
2 things to check:
1) if this card can be used for instant discounts on sites where Kotak credit card is mentioned. since this is a co-branded card, the normal Kotak offers might not be available.
2) does getting this card reset your CIBIL score? I had read in other threads that when people got there Kotak league card their CIBIL was erased.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Edit:

IMG_20230608_144147.jpg
Congrats and good to see your experience with Kotak was seamless :)

Seems like Kotak is improving and wants to compete with others in CC share

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Applied for this card... Lets see if I get this time a kotak card... Last time applied for platinum league ltf... Was rejected even while having kotak 811 account from 6 years