• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade Kotak Myntra card

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I have Kotak Mahindra card from last 6 month. Can I request to upgrade this to other card like white or more with FYF.

Because I got kotak on mastercard and i already have Axis Ace which is sufficient for offline and also no purchase on Myntra app.

So please give suggestions should I request to upgrade this or close.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Dont know, applied online while they were giving league rupay ltf, approved without any kyc or verification as i was already holding myntra
kotak myntra applied - 14 July
kotak league rupay applied - 29 August
Just curious to know why did you apply league rupay after getting komyn?? I mean you could've used komyn as FYF then nearing 1yr you could've asked them to convert LTF or downgrade to league rupay no??

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just curious to know why did you apply league rupay after getting komyn?? I mean you could've used komyn as FYF then nearing 1yr you could've asked them to convert LTF or downgrade to league rupay no??
I only want le from kotak now .. and maybe iocl card from them

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Why? Do you feel like paying Rs. 100+gst.. to them ?
I joined cc 6 -8month ago..

I have 90k axis hence got 68 on kotak .. so 80% limit . Even though it was not c2c. .
Feels like they matched it .
So obusly i want higher limit on cards .
Since its good Reward on upi .. having limit will have some flexibility
So 118 rs . Doesn't matter ..since its serves the interst in long term

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Komyn is MasterCard and helpful for me as it gives a 15% discount on Myntra during some sales, so can't close it and do not want to change it to Rupay, so got league rupay as it was ltf

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Yup its hit and miss but its there for some big sales.
Ok, so it's extra 7.5%. So technically, 5% extra discount during sales, because other bank cards will hv 10% off usually (but with minimum spend criteria of course). + in other bank cards, one will get base cashback as well, for example SimplyClick 2.5% extra, hdfc millennia /swiggy 5%extra cashback, along with 10%off.. Nonetheless straight up discount is always better compared to cashback/rewards

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Ok, so it's extra 7.5%. So technically, 5% extra discount during sales, because other bank cards will hv 10% off usually (but with minimum spend criteria of course). + in other bank cards, one will get base cashback as well, for example SimplyClick 2.5% extra, hdfc millennia /swiggy 5%extra cashback, along with 10%off.. Nonetheless straight up discount is always better compared to cashback/rewards
Myntra is no nonsense direct cashback.. unlike Flipkart axis is u have to wait .. here its direct and u don't have to pay

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
you can exclude sbi from the list, as per new policy, if you get instant discount then your RP will be reversed in upcoming months and if you have used the RP then they will charge the equivalent money in the next statement