• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra CC approved in 3 hours

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
On Myntra app, Kotak is offering its Myntra card as FYF. As I never had any sort of relationship with Kotak and wanted to have a Kotak Credit Card for some occasional offers, I decided to apply for it as it is better than the rest of the entry and mid level cards Kotak has and given the fact it is FYF, I can try converting it to LTF or downgrade it to a LTF card at the end of year.

Applied for the card in the morning at around 10. Process was smooth. Completed my VKYC at around 2 in the afternoon. At 5:30, I received an approval message and virtual card was generated with a decent limit. Even uploaded my Amex statement for LE. Let's see if that works.

Unfortunately there is no option to select card variant. So, Mastercard World it is. Hope their service does not disappoint.

Edit:
Received the card on Jun 8. The design and the choice of colours is pathetic to be honest.

IMG_20230608_144147.jpg

Last edited:

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What did you originally DMed them regarding another ₹500 that will come directly on Myntra?? Can you copy paste here ??
When I applied there was an offer of FYF as well as 1000 worth gv which I didn't receive even after 2 months so I contacted them and it took more than a month to get the Myntra balance worth 500 and 500 worth Myntra gv

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What did you originally DMed them regarding another ₹500 that will come directly on Myntra?? Can you copy paste here ??
"It's been more than 50 days
I still haven't received the 1000 rupees gift card"
Then they will request u to share the offer screenshot and then after a week they will request u the date of issuance,1st transection date and all....

leonneel

TF Premier
When I applied there was an offer of FYF as well as 1000 worth gv which I didn't receive even after 2 months so I contacted them and it took more than a month to get the Myntra balance worth 500 and 500 worth Myntra gv
I just reported 500 Myntra gv..should I complaint for 500 Myntra voucher as well?

leonneel

TF Premier
"It's been more than 50 days
I still haven't received the 1000 rupees gift card"
Then they will request u to share the offer screenshot and then after a week they will request u the date of issuance,1st transection date and all....
Can u also share the offer screenshot as well in case I need it to get those gv? I also got 2-3 months ago?

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i applied for rupay kotak myntra card on 22 jan as it was showing as pre approved card for me, i applied but during application i changed the address to my new address (servicable pincode) but it's been more than 4 days still no update on application.
i think they will do home verification but it's been 4 days still nothing

does it takes this long for kotak card applications ?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
i applied for rupay kotak myntra card on 22 jan as it was showing as pre approved card for me, i applied but during application i changed the address to my new address (servicable pincode) but it's been more than 4 days still no update on application.
i think they will do home verification but it's been 4 days still nothing

does it takes this long for kotak card applications ?
Mine took 8 days
No address verification

pjain2712

TF Premier
Out of ₹1000, I received ₹500 gv from Kotak but not from Myntra yet, please help how should I report the issue? btw. in app it still shows Resume button for the application (indicating I haven't completed the application yet) but I initiated the application and completed from Myntra app only.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Out of ₹1000, I received ₹500 gv from Kotak but not from Myntra yet, please help how should I report the issue? btw. in app it still shows Resume button for the application (indicating I haven't completed the application yet) but I initially from Myntra app only.

That doesn't matter what is showing in your Myntra application. Kotak will report to Myntra regarding gift card which will take around a month or two.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
it has been already more than 2 months I got the card but haven't received the other 500 gv yet from Myntra. Did first transaction on Jan 29th.
Sometimes it takes three months also. I haven't remember when Myntra added my gift card. mujhe pata bhi nhi tha ki mujhe myntra gift card milega. But still got. Yes from kotak I had to email multiple times to get the gift card code.

pjain2712

TF Premier
Sometimes it takes three months also. I haven't remember when Myntra added my gift card. mujhe pata bhi nhi tha ki mujhe myntra gift card milega. But still got. Yes from kotak I had to email multiple times to get the gift card code.
oh okay should I wait for another month then or any way I can report it to Myntra?