• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra CC approved in 3 hours

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
On Myntra app, Kotak is offering its Myntra card as FYF. As I never had any sort of relationship with Kotak and wanted to have a Kotak Credit Card for some occasional offers, I decided to apply for it as it is better than the rest of the entry and mid level cards Kotak has and given the fact it is FYF, I can try converting it to LTF or downgrade it to a LTF card at the end of year.

Applied for the card in the morning at around 10. Process was smooth. Completed my VKYC at around 2 in the afternoon. At 5:30, I received an approval message and virtual card was generated with a decent limit. Even uploaded my Amex statement for LE. Let's see if that works.

Unfortunately there is no option to select card variant. So, Mastercard World it is. Hope their service does not disappoint.

Edit:
Received the card on Jun 8. The design and the choice of colours is pathetic to be honest.

IMG_20230608_144147.jpg

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
For 811 pre approved possibilities are very low upgrade ur account to everyday Variant in 2019 i opened 811 no pre approved offer received after that bank employee told me to open everday account i opened in February in july i received offer of 77k
How to upgrade.... Did u opened new account along with 811 or closed 811 and opened everday account..... ...I can see this account can be opened online...

insight

TF Ace
Last edited:

anshug23

TF Buzz
On Myntra app, Kotak is offering its Myntra card as FYF. As I never had any sort of relationship with Kotak and wanted to have a Kotak Credit Card for some occasional offers, I decided to apply for it as it is better than the rest of the entry and mid level cards Kotak has and given the fact it is FYF, I can try converting it to LTF or downgrade it to a LTF card at the end of year.

Applied for the card in the morning at around 10. Process was smooth. Completed my VKYC at around 2 in the afternoon. At 5:30, I received an approval message and virtual card was generated with a decent limit. Even uploaded my Amex statement for LE. Let's see if that works.

Unfortunately there is no option to select card variant. So, Mastercard World it is. Hope their service does not disappoint.

Edit:
Received the card on Jun 8. The design and the choice of colours is pathetic to be honest.

IMG_20230608_144147.jpg
In VKYC, what all questions do they ask and does kotak capture sign for cc?