• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra CC approved in 3 hours

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
On Myntra app, Kotak is offering its Myntra card as FYF. As I never had any sort of relationship with Kotak and wanted to have a Kotak Credit Card for some occasional offers, I decided to apply for it as it is better than the rest of the entry and mid level cards Kotak has and given the fact it is FYF, I can try converting it to LTF or downgrade it to a LTF card at the end of year.

Applied for the card in the morning at around 10. Process was smooth. Completed my VKYC at around 2 in the afternoon. At 5:30, I received an approval message and virtual card was generated with a decent limit. Even uploaded my Amex statement for LE. Let's see if that works.

Unfortunately there is no option to select card variant. So, Mastercard World it is. Hope their service does not disappoint.

Edit:
Received the card on Jun 8. The design and the choice of colours is pathetic to be honest.

IMG_20230608_144147.jpg

Last edited:

Gorillaz

TF Select
My card got approved and received two days back but it’s still not showing up in the app. I applied from the Myntra app and tried checking with their support and they were clueless as usual. Is anyone able to view their card in the Myntra app under ‘payment and currencies’ > ‘credit card’ (with Myntra logo)?

insight

TF Ace
My card got approved and received two days back but it’s still not showing up in the app. I applied from the Myntra app and tried checking with their support and they were clueless as usual. Is anyone able to view their card in the Myntra app under ‘payment and currencies’ > ‘credit card’ (with Myntra logo)?
Does it help in eliminating/ exempting that stupid 199 charge for every order if one is not Myntra Insider?

Gorillaz

TF Select
1. Can someone confirm?
2. Should a Core KOTAK card be taken before KM?
e.g. like HDFC blocks you from getting Core card if CoBranded is taken before.
well you can have two cards with shared limits. I'm holding two. Also, it's written on the website that you become base level of Myntra insider

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
in my case, I applied from Myntra app and facing same issue. Will I be getting the ₹1000 Myntra gv as shown during applying for card?

Yes sure. Kotak will give 500 form their side. And Myntra will give 500 from their side. So Myntra one will get added to your account automatically. You must keep checking it regularly because they won't notify you. But kotak will give you gift card details straight away.

pjain2712

TF Premier
Yes sure. Kotak will give 500 form their side. And Myntra will give 500 from their side. So Myntra one will get added to your account automatically. You must keep checking it regularly because they won't notify you. But kotak will give you gift card details straight away.
my card got approved and dispatched on 23rd Jan, will get the card today delivered. Any idea how long it takes for Kotak to send gv after performing first transaction? and does Myntra credit their ₹500 after Kotak i.e. after first tx or before also they can credit in account?

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
my card got approved and dispatched on 23rd Jan, will get the card today delivered. Any idea how long it takes for Kotak to send gv after performing first transaction? and does Myntra credit their ₹500 after Kotak i.e. after first tx or before also they can credit in account?

First do one transaction and wait. In my case Kotak took almost 2 months. and Myntra also took the same time frame. So you don't need to do any follow-up. Good things takes time.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I activated the card on 18th January, got Kotak ₹500 on 23rd January.

But Myntra ₹500 still waiting to be credited

Meanwhile if you will see, Myntra sneakily removed ₹1000 offer on Myntra app, and now it shows only ₹500 offer.

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I activated the card on 18th January, got Kotak ₹500 on 23rd January.

But Myntra ₹500 still waiting to be credited

Meanwhile if you will see, Myntra sneakily removed ₹1000 offer on Myntra app, and now it shows only ₹500 offer.
Contact them on Twitter and share these things:-
Hi! Request you to share the below details so that we can check and assist you.
1) Date of issuance
2) Date of 1st transaction above Rs.500
3) Date of 1st transaction on Myntra. ^Team Kotak

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi! We request you check the messages and e-mail ID. The INR 500.00 voucher has been sent to your registered number and email ID.

SMS starts with “Unlock a fabulous Rs 500 Myntra voucher….”
, The E-mail Subject Line is “Your Rs.500 Myntra E-Gift Voucher is Waiting for Yo
How kotak notifies for this 500 voucher. Do they send sms or email?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Contact them on Twitter and share these things:-
Hi! Request you to share the below details so that we can check and assist you.
1) Date of issuance
2) Date of 1st transaction above Rs.500
3) Date of 1st transaction on Myntra. ^Team Kotak
What did you originally DMed them regarding another ₹500 that will come directly on Myntra?? Can you copy paste here ??

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi! We request you check the messages and e-mail ID. The INR 500.00 voucher has been sent to your registered number and email ID.

SMS starts with “Unlock a fabulous Rs 500 Myntra voucher….”
, The E-mail Subject Line is “Your Rs.500 Myntra E-Gift Voucher is Waiting for Yo
Yes this sms and email I got, but that's from Kotak side I beleive.

Pls tell about the (2nd) ₹500 Myntra voucher directly which gonna credited in Myntra Wallet