• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KOTAK MYNTRA RUPAY SELECT!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Screenshot_2024-01-04-23-54-40-126_com.whatsapp.jpg
screenshot_2024-01-04-23-55-22-146_com-android-chrome-jpg.39364

KOTAK MYNTRA HAVE RUPAY SELECT LOGO
BUT ITS NOT LISTED ON RUPAY WEBSITE.
IT ALSO HAVE JCB ON BACK !

HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-04-23-55-22-146_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-04-23-55-22-146_com.android.chrome.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 1,275

Abdullāh Khān

TF Premier
One thing I forgot to ask, should I wait till March 1st and then apply, as you said it will be a cibil hit, and HDFC (my first and only CC giver bank) as far as I know reports to cibil on last day of month, so it might impact the positive I gained in February?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
One thing I forgot to ask, should I wait till March 1st and then apply, as you said it will be a cibil hit, and HDFC (my first and only CC giver bank) as far as I know reports to cibil on last day of month, so it might impact the positive I gained in February?
Cibil hit are reported instant to cibil ...
If you have cibil subscription u would know this

gauravbhati

TF Premier
Ni bro kal hi inhone FAQ me likha hai no renewal fee for first 3 years. Also zero joining fee hai.
Myntra voucher of ₹500 additional.

IMG_9329.jpeg

Applied 2 days ago and the Virtual card is generated...

I applied in this 3 year free offer. Although I checked the detailed T&C, the annual fee will be compensated through the Myntra voucher.

Also how to get additional voucher right now? What transaction I have to make ? On Myntra ??

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

I applied in this 3 year free offer. Although I checked the detailed T&C, the annual fee will be compensated through the Myntra voucher.

Also how to get additional voucher right now? What transaction I have to make ? On Myntra ??
You just have to make ₹500 or above txn on your card. Need not to be on Myntra. After 24-48 hours, you'll receive the Myntra ₹500 voucher.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You just have to make ₹500 or above txn on your card. Need not to be on Myntra. After 24-48 hours, you'll receive the Myntra ₹500 voucher.
N o o

After first spend . You will get 500 voucher via email & sms. Within 15-30 days ..
For joining fees it gets deducted in first month bill before due date .