• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak bank IndianOil RuPay JCB Credit Card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Kotak bank launch Lifetime Free IndianOil RuPay JCB Credit Card:

Direct apply link here - https://cards.kotak.com/card-details?productLogo=188

Flplo-KagAAMquf.jpg

Rewards Rate -
FlseY9DaYAMqZsT.jpg

Flse0WbagAEgHkj.jpg

This is also JCB International card, card back side you will see JCB card logo -
FluMVgXaYAEYZoz.jpg
How to apply ?

New kotak RuPay IOCL credit card received (card is still not fully live in kotak website)

This card was reflecting on kotak online application process on 6th and 7th Dec ...i applied on 6th Dec through bank representative in kotak mobile app on 6th Dec.

All info is shared by one Twitter user

Last edited:

biriyani

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Kotak bank launch Lifetime Free IndianOil RuPay Credit Card:

Flplo-KagAAMquf.jpg

Rewards Rate -
FlseY9DaYAMqZsT.jpg

Flse0WbagAEgHkj.jpg

How to apply ?

New kotak RuPay IOCL credit card received (card is still not fully live in kotak website)

This card was reflecting on kotak online application process on 6th and 7th Dec ...i applied on 6th Dec through bank representative in kotak mobile app on 6th Dec.

Is this on the JCB platform? Could you please share a photo of the back of the card with sensitive information hidden if possible please?

Bob78900

TF Premier

Kotak bank launch Lifetime Free IndianOil RuPay JCB Credit Card:

Flplo-KagAAMquf.jpg

Rewards Rate -
FlseY9DaYAMqZsT.jpg

Flse0WbagAEgHkj.jpg

How to apply ?

Is there any Any fees mentioned on your welcome letter also please tell the process to apply. And if possible kindly share your welcome photo

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
This card is not officially showing up on kotak credit card page but the trick to apply is go to the Kotak's credit card page apply for Kotak urbane gold credit card the page will ask if you are a already existing customer or new customer, since I do not hold a kotak credit card so I chose new customer, on the next page do not select any rewards catagory as shown in attached pic. Enter you income and voila!! You will get to see many Kotak card options one of which is Kotak IOCL.
IMG_20230131_050322.jpg IMG_20230131_045643.jpg