• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Just got HDFC Infinia Metal CC

chinnodu

TF Buzz
27 Dec 23 Check eligibility for HDFC CC. Result showed nothing . Hard Enquiry Hit.

7 Jan 24 Again checked for offer of TATA Neu. But Result shown, 'request cannot be taken further'. Hard Enquiry Hit.

17 Jan 24 Again checked for offer on HDFC portal. Shown offer of Millenia and TATA Neu Plus and some other card. Applied for Millenia. Finally, after Video KYC and verification, application declined. Again Hard Enquiry hit. Disappointed.

10 March 24 Approched HDFC Branch Manager and RM and opened Max Savings accountand got it upgrated to Classic immediately. They promised for Regalia Gold and Infinia after a few months thereafter. But, after 15 days BM called and said he processed my offline application directly for Infinia. Hard query hit on 01 March 24.

Today I received Infinia Metal Credit Card as my first card from HDFC.

Unbelievable journey of two and half months. Thanks to BM and RM

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
27 Dec 23 Check eligibility for HDFC CC. Result showed nothing . Hard Enquiry Hit.

7 Jan 24 Again checked for offer of TATA Neu. But Result shown, 'request cannot be taken further'. Hard Enquiry Hit.

17 Jan 24 Again checked for offer on HDFC portal. Shown offer of Millenia and TATA Neu Plus and some other card. Applied for Millenia. Finally, after Video KYC and verification, application declined. Again Hard Enquiry hit. Disappointed.

10 March 24 Approched HDFC Branch Manager and RM and opened Max Savings accountand got it upgrated to Classic immediately. They promised for Regalia Gold and Infinia after a few months thereafter. But, after 15 days BM called and said he processed my offline application directly for Infinia. Hard query hit on 01 March 24.

Basis income? What's your ITR?

AritraSaha

TF Legend

1710010390642.png

chinnodu

TF Buzz

Please read 10 Feb in place of 10 March please

rgala

TF Buzz
I recently applied Checked for an HDFC Card, and it showed me DCB Metal. I applied for it. I completed my KYC on Thursday April 18, 2024. Post that the application shows in process. Any idea how long does this take to process (a) either a approved / declined status or (b) Delivery of the card.

Can someone please share your experience / comments on this?

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently applied Checked for an HDFC Card, and it showed me DCB Metal. I applied for it. I completed my KYC on Thursday April 18, 2024. Post that the application shows in process. Any idea how long does this take to process (a) either a approved / declined status or (b) Delivery of the card.

Can someone please share your experience / comments on this?
I think there were elections in TN (Chennai office) on 19th April. 19-20-21st April would be long weekend. Bank Holidays. Wait 7 working days.