• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Upgrade Offer for FYF Infinia metal card

parasf

TF Premier
Hi

I have regalia first with pretty good limit.
And this card is LTF

Now I get an upgrade offer of infinia metal with FYF & there after annual fees of ₹ 12500/-

I want to upgrade the card. But annual fees are very high for me. (As mostly my all cards are LFT)

So is there any suggestions to get INFINIA METAL LTF??

Please suggest good ideas

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But my annual spend is hardly 2 to 3 lakhs
So how can I get this card LTF
Getting Infinia LTF that too Metal is herculean task. Need lot of permissions and great TRV with HDFC. You need permission from Zonal Head or above permission that too on the basis of high TRV.

Try discussing with your BM. BTW FYF Metal Infinia is also a good offer.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Step 1 : Get this card as it is FYF
Step 2 : Spend your 2 to 3L on this card
Step 3: Try converting this card to LTF during 12 months
Step 4: If not successful, you are paying only ₹2,,250 (GST part of annual fee only)

Step 5: Your 2.25k fee is less than your gains on spending 3 L on this card compared to your current card..non spend benefits are bonus...

Step 6: Enjoy life, life is too short… don’t waste too much time in trying to figure out how to get all the cards LTF

Step 7: I will shut my mouth now!!!!

Last edited:

vega

TF Premier
Step 4: If not successful, you are paying only ₹2,,250 (GST part of annual fee only)

Step 5: Your 2.25k is less than your gains on spending 3 L in this card compared to your current card..bonus non spend benefits

Step 6: Enjoy life, life is too short… don’t waste too much time in trying to figure out how to get all the cards LTF

I like 7th😂

parasf

TF Premier

Step 5: Your 2.25k fee is less than your gains on spending 3 L on this card compared to your current card..bonus non spend benefits

Step 5: Your 2.25k fee is less than your gains on spending 3 L on this card compared to your current card..bonus non spend benefits

It's annual fees is 12500/-+ gst
Then how did you calculate 2250???

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One more thing to ask
If I didn't spend 10l, then I have to paid fees of ₹ 12500/-,
So after paying annual fee, will I get 12500 reward point next year or not???
Yes, this is what I have been saying ...
after paying fee , you will get 12.5K reward points.
Happy Now? .. Cheer up mate !!

Edit : A small correction..
You need to pay 12.5 K + GST .. GST = 2,250..
you will get 12,500 reward points.. got it ...

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bhai India me log marte hain is card ke liye, thoda research karo fir khud samajh jaoge ki ye aankh band krke lelena chahiye
jokes apart...depends on use case...if someone cannot redeem via hotel/airmiles or expense is not high enough, this would be less beneficial (or even loss) for them rather than having just a good cashback card... unless someone just wants it only because everyone else wants it or to show off...

helloworld

TF Legend

not useful to you and I would not recommend this upgrade.

Note: I assumed your spends like this for next 2 or 3 years.

Reason for not recommend: the points you accumulate for 2 to 3 lakhs not sufficient to redeem anything, so better convert to Millennia which you can fight for LTF and once your spends cross atleast 5L above then consider this upgrade // if better cards not available at that time.

What other LTF cards you have?