DCB DCB METAL FYF FROM REGALIA LTF

MJN

Dear Folks,

Go thru below;

Basis on your email, we had taken up for an appropriate review with regard to your upgrade to Diners Black card. We wish to clarify you that the Diners Black plastic credit card has been phased out and the same is being replaced with Diners Black Metal edition credit card.

The pricing of the Diners black Metal credit card will be First year free and further, the renewal membership fee of Rs.10,000 will be waived off if the card holders spends are greater than or equal to Rs. 8,00,000 in the preceding year.

Having said above, we regret our inability to accede to your request for credit card upgrade to Diners black credit card as a life time free at this point of time.

In case of upgradation of credit card to Diners Black metal credit card, we request you to revert to us from your registered e-mail id with the below details / sharing your acceptance to enable us review your upgrade request.

1. Your consent for card upgrade mentioning the last four digits of your current card number.

2. Credit Card variant to be upgraded.

3. Card pricing- First year free

4. Acceptance towards transfer of Reward points (if any) from your old HDFC Bank credit card to the new card variant as per the applicable conversion ratio*

5.latest three months pay slips

MJN

Dear Folks,

Go thru below;

Basis on your email, we had taken up for an appropriate review with regard to your upgrade to Diners Black card. We wish to clarify you that the Diners Black plastic credit card has been phased out and the same is being replaced with Diners Black Metal edition credit card.

The pricing of the Diners black Metal credit card will be First year free and further, the renewal membership fee of Rs.10,000 will be waived off if the card holders spends are greater than or equal to Rs. 8,00,000 in the preceding year.

Having said above, we regret our inability to accede to your request for credit card upgrade to Diners black credit card as a life time free at this point of time.

In case of upgradation of credit card to Diners Black metal credit card, we request you to revert to us from your registered e-mail id with the below details / sharing your acceptance to enable us review your upgrade request.

1. Your consent for card upgrade mentioning the last four digits of your current card number.

2. Credit Card variant to be upgraded.

3. Card pricing- First year free

4. Acceptance towards transfer of Reward points (if any) from your old HDFC Bank credit card to the new card variant as per the applicable conversion ratio*

5.latest three months pay slips
* Preferred Salary account holder of hdfc from 2012
* Have 3 cards from HDFC

1) HDFC REGALIA LTF
2) HDFC IOCL LTF
3) HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY FYF

As I have fought for Infinia, they have rejected the same couple of times; Now after threatening that I am closing all my cc and salary account, now they are offering FYF DCB METAL

PLS ANSWER BELOW QUERIES

1) If I take FYF DCB,Can I get LTF later?
2) I fought this process mentioning regalia, now I don't want to lose my LTF regalia, So will they convert my IOCL or TNEU INFINITY to DCB METAL?
3) If my regalia gets converted,what is the reward conversion ratio? ( I have 70k points in regalia)
4) I desperately need Infinia in future, So Is getting DCB METAL now as FYF will get me Infinia in future,Or I can wait and get Infinia later?

Btw My Net Salary credit per month around 1.5 lakhs and my cumulative CL is 4.98 L

coolguy1

2) I fought this process mentioning regalia, now I don't want to lose my LTF regalia, So will they convert my IOCL or TNEU INFINITY to DCB METAL?
3) If my regalia gets converted,what is the reward conversion ratio? ( I have 70k points in regalia)
4) I desperately need Infinia in future, So Is getting DCB METAL now as FYF will get me Infinia in future,Or I can wait and get Infinia later?

1) Nope. FYF will remain FYF and can be negotiated in second year based on your spends. Infinia LTF is already a dream now, almost impossible to get.
2) I doubt, generally core card is upgraded with a core card and Regalia will have to go.
3) Don't remember exactly but I think it was 3:1
4) If you can upgrade, make 10L spends in 6 months with 10L+ limit then you can get Infinia soon. Regalia to Infinia is possible but again same conditions have to be met on the card.

* Preferred Salary account holder of hdfc from 2012
* Have 3 cards from HDFC

1) HDFC REGALIA LTF
2) HDFC IOCL LTF
3) HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY FYF

As I have fought for Infinia, they have rejected the same couple of times; Now after threatening that I am closing all my cc and salary account, now they are offering FYF DCB METAL

PLS ANSWER BELOW QUERIES

Btw My Net Salary credit per month around 1.5 lakhs and my cumulative CL is 4.98

May I know to whom you were escalating? If possible can you DM me the email templates you used to send including the way you said you will close your salary account and all?

MJN

May I know to whom you were escalating? If possible can you DM me the email templates you used to send including the way you said you will close your salary account and all?
I totally understand your concern and I have below super premium cards with the below banks with mentioned credit limit

ICICI Amazon Pay - Rs 4,20,000
CITI IOCL - Rs 4,08,000
Axis Magnus - Rs 3,30,000
SBI Cashback - Rs 2,70,000
Kotak IOCL - Rs 2,10,000

If needed, I can send the statements of the above cards for your reference;

When I don't have any relationship with above mentioned banks (Only credit card), still they are treating me their premium customer and given me their super premium cards;

But in last 12 years, I am dealing with hdfc for all my financial needs, these kind of inefficiency not expected from HDFC;

As discussed, My request has not been considered, Kindly check and update me the procedure for closing my all hdfc credit cards and I will shift my salary account to Axis Magnus as they have promised me give a Premium Burgundy account with LTF Magnus Credit card;

I totally understand your concern and I have below super premium cards with the below banks with mentioned credit limit

ICICI Amazon Pay - Rs 4,20,000
CITI IOCL - Rs 4,08,000
Axis Magnus - Rs 3,30,000
SBI Cashback - Rs 2,70,000
Kotak IOCL - Rs 2,10,000

If needed, I can send the statements of the above cards for your reference;

When I don't have any relationship with above mentioned banks (Only credit card), still they are treating me their premium customer and given me their super premium cards;

But in last 12 years, I am dealing with hdfc for all my financial needs, these kind of inefficiency not expected from HDFC;

As discussed, My request has not been considered, Kindly check and update me the procedure for closing my all hdfc credit cards and I will shift my salary account to Axis Magnus as they have promised me give a Premium Burgundy account with LTF Magnus Credit card;
To which email address?