• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB My HDFC DCB Metal Journey

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In my previous post, I talked about my pathetic experience with HDFC. After a long Email to them of threatening to shift my salary account of 8 years, they were adamant to not give DCB Metal LTF, and agreed for DCB Metal FYF, based on Alumni Offer. I agreed to it, to atleast experience it for a year. Now the Long Journey Starts.
30th Jan: Documents hand over at nearby HDFC Branch
2nd Feb: Address Verification on Phone
5th Feb: Video KYC
6th Feb: Biometric KYC
7th Feb: Physical Residence Verification
9th Feb: Physical Office Verification
12th Feb: Signature Mismatch Info. Downloaded Signature Declaration Form, printed, signed and sent soft copy. Card approved on Same Day.
13th Feb: Card Dispatched
14th Feb: Card Arrived!!!

A month long struggle to get this Black Beauty!

PS: They did 3 Enquiries. Have complained to them to remove 2. They asked Cibil report. Have sent it.

thewitchking

TF Buzz
In my previous post, I talked about my pathetic experience with HDFC. After a long Email to them of threatening to shift my salary account of 8 years, they were adamant to not give DCB Metal LTF, and agreed for DCB Metal FYF, based on Alumni Offer. I agreed to it, to atleast experience it for a year. Now the Long Journey Starts.
12th Feb: Signature Mismatch Info. Downloaded Signature Declaration Form, printed, signed and sent soft copy. Card approved on Same Day.

PS: They did 3 Enquiries. Have complained to them to remove 2. They asked Cibil report. Have sent it.
I closed my basic card which i was given in colz by hdfc in december, i am also planning for infinia or dcb after magnus debacle. Can you help me when can i apply for fresh card with HDFC like do i have to wait till june end or can i apply right away also, they didn't give me upgrade despite me having salary account with hdfc for 4 years because i didn't use their card much as it was useless for me.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I closed my basic card which i was given in colz by hdfc in december, i am also planning for infinia or dcb after magnus debacle. Can you help me when can i apply for fresh card with HDFC like do i have to wait till june end or can i apply right away also, they didn't give me upgrade despite me having salary account with hdfc for 4 years because i didn't use their card much as it was useless for me.
Offer should pop up by april may

Can I know Documents hand over means what documents you have submitted?

jar89

TF Buzz
I activated virtual PP and used it at the Baku airport and it worked and then had a transit in Qatar and used my diners black card there.
Now my PP app shows both these entries. So in effect its the same as everyone pointed out earlier. Just that you can still access lounge without having the physical DCB with you. IMG_8839.jpeg

Last edited:

rgala

TF Buzz
I recently applied Checked for an HDFC Card, and it showed me DCB Metal. I applied for it. I completed my KYC on Thursday April 18, 2024. Post that the application shows in process. Any idea how long does this take to process (a) either a approved / declined status or (b) Delivery of the card.

Can someone please share your experience / comments on this?