• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB My HDFC DCB Metal Journey

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In my previous post, I talked about my pathetic experience with HDFC. After a long Email to them of threatening to shift my salary account of 8 years, they were adamant to not give DCB Metal LTF, and agreed for DCB Metal FYF, based on Alumni Offer. I agreed to it, to atleast experience it for a year. Now the Long Journey Starts.
30th Jan: Documents hand over at nearby HDFC Branch
2nd Feb: Address Verification on Phone
5th Feb: Video KYC
6th Feb: Biometric KYC
7th Feb: Physical Residence Verification
9th Feb: Physical Office Verification
12th Feb: Signature Mismatch Info. Downloaded Signature Declaration Form, printed, signed and sent soft copy. Card approved on Same Day.
13th Feb: Card Dispatched
14th Feb: Card Arrived!!!

A month long struggle to get this Black Beauty!

PS: They did 3 Enquiries. Have complained to them to remove 2. They asked Cibil report. Have sent it.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Congrats on the new DCB card! Spend wisely and spend enough to accumulate the maximum benefits.

You would already know - just a reminder that you also get Annual memberships of Club Marriott, Amazon Prime, Swiggy One if you spend 1.5L within the first 90 days from card issuance.

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank You!! How to get Priority Pass?? I have not yet received it. Do we need to do some extra steps??
They don't send you Priority Pass. Go to Priority Pass website and signup using your DCB (Payment Card method, search the forum you will know), you will get complimentary Virtual Priority Pass which you can use only in international airports.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They don't send you Priority Pass. Go to Priority Pass website and signup using your DCB (Payment Card method, search the forum you will know), you will get complimentary Virtual Priority Pass which you can use only in international airports.
DCB doesn't need priority pass.. credit card will be accepted directly globally

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But if you have virtual priority pass no need to use the card, better experience.
dcb has access to better lounges.. my personal experience.. at abu dhabi.. went to a lounge with PP.. the person saw my dcb.. said you can access the better lounge with that and took me to a bigger better one.. was surprised but realized that abroad at many places ( not all) dcb is valuable over PP

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
dcb has access to better lounges.. my personal experience.. at abu dhabi.. went to a lounge with PP.. the person saw my dcb.. said you can access the better lounge with that and took me to a bigger better one.. was surprised but realized that abroad at many places ( not all) dcb is valuable over PP
Can you name that lounge?

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
it was a yr ago.. let me seeee
Sure, no worries. Because Diners itself uses Priority Pass provider to give lounge access (as mentioned in Diners website). So, all the lounges that are accessible by card are also accessible by virtual PP. If you could find the lounge name, I can confirm whether it is accessible by virtual PP or not.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That's the advantage of Diners network cards.

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Congrats on the new DCB card! Spend wisely and spend enough to accumulate the maximum benefits.

You would already know - just a reminder that you also get Annual memberships of Club Marriott, Amazon Prime, Swiggy One if you spend 1.5L within the first 90 days from card issuance.
Thanks!
Yes. Knew it. Thanks anyways!