• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Infinia Metal as 4th HDFC Card.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Friends,

I'm thrilled to share that after having acquired the LTF Diners Club Black, LTF TATA Neu Infinity, and LTF Millenia cards, I recently added another gem to my collection – the INFINIA Metal card from HDFC Bank, as FYF.

Now, acquiring this beauty wasn't a walk in the park, especially since I already owned HDFC's Diners Club Black as LTF. It involved a lot of persistence and negotiations with the bank's BM, CH & RH. But, we got there in the end!

Practically it would remain the 3rd active card, as I opted to get it by upgrading the LTF Millenia card.

While the card serves more as a collector's item than a necessity for me at the moment, I'm eager to explore the possibility of converting it to LTF status. It might not be a simple task, but given my track record of securing top cards from other banks as LTF, I'm definitely up for the challenge!

Beyond its practical utility, owning this card adds another layer of excitement to my collection. It's about the thrill of the chase and the satisfaction of having some of the best cards in the market.

Here's to more thrilling credit card adventures ahead! 🥂✨

Attachments

• 1000041402.jpg
    1000041402.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 464

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Pls tell how to do that? I have regalia and tata neu and I want the millennia credit card because I am not eligible for DBC due to limit in regalia.
It takes quite a journey to reach there. It starts with having 2 separate non-super premium HDFC CCs at the same time. You already have 2, Regalia and Tata Neu. Keep upgrading both cards separately to finally reach Infinia and DCB.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How did you negotiate ,do you have high NRV with HDFC ?
Nope, don't have a high NRV with HDFC. In fact, for the longest time, didn't have any banking with them, yet had DCB + Regalia First CCs with them. Then opened a vanilla savings account just to make DCB LTF. Regalia First I got them to convert to Infinia, citing how I am holding other super premium cards and how I am being offered Magnus. Of course spent 8L on Regalia First CC so that I become eligible, also had serially increased my CC limit on the same to 10L. You need to show them that they need you to give you the product.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nope, don't have a high NRV with HDFC. In fact, for the longest time, didn't have any banking with them, yet had DCB + Regalia First CCs with them. Then opened a vanilla savings account just to make DCB LTF. Regalia First I got them to convert to Infinia, citing how I am holding other super premium cards and how I am being offered Magnus. Of course spent 8L on Regalia First CC so that I become eligible, also had serially increased my CC limit on the same to 10L. You need to show them that they need you to give you the product.
Nice ,how do you plan on converting Infinia into LTF ?

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nice ,how do you plan on converting Infinia into LTF ?
No plans as such, never asked them to make it LTF. All you lose is the GST amount on the renewal fees, you get the principal renewal fees back in the form of points. That is also if you don't hit the annual spend target.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No plans as such, never asked them to make it LTF. All you lose is the GST amount on the renewal fees, you get the principal renewal fees back in the form of points. That is also if you don't hit the annual spend target.
I see ,

Your methodology of getting things is quite unique ,most people who are able to get their hands on HDFC Super Premium Cards get either by Relationship with Bank employees or buy some Financial Prosucts/Services(like ULIP) ,but you got it just on your own

Last edited:

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How did you manage DCB LTF in first place ?

don123

TF Buzz
I already mentioned, they gave me an offer to make it LTF by opening a simple savings account.
I have regalia from last 3 years , they didn't even increased my limit from last 3 years. My limit is 300k.
I have preferred account, in which virtual rm is allocated, who is totally a waste. Because he is neither responding of my message nor pickup my calls. 😅

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have regalia from last 3 years , they didn't even increased my limit from last 3 years. My limit is 300k.
I have preferred account, in which virtual rm is allocated, who is totally a waste. Because he is neither responding of my message nor pickup my calls. 😅
I've got a Preferred account ,Millennia Card with limit of 1.16L shared with my Tata Neu Plus for about 2 Yrs now,
I've got a real RM ,but they're less then useless, keeps offering me loans and investment plans ,but when ask for cards ,says i don't have any pre-approved offers

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Having a good hearted RM is definitely key to climb that ladder. If RM is not good, try changing branch. In fact, you could negotiate with a branch that you could change branch if they can get you what you want.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Having a good hearted RM is definitely key to climb that ladder. If RM is not good, try changing branch. In fact, you could negotiate with a branch that you could change branch if they can get you what you want.
My RM has a very good heart at HDFC, but he doesn't know the process to do. I have to tell and make things happen for me.