• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Upgrade Offer for FYF Infinia metal card

parasf

TF Premier
Hi

I have regalia first with pretty good limit.
And this card is LTF

Now I get an upgrade offer of infinia metal with FYF & there after annual fees of ₹ 12500/-

I want to upgrade the card. But annual fees are very high for me. (As mostly my all cards are LFT)

So is there any suggestions to get INFINIA METAL LTF??

Please suggest good ideas

TF Premier
I have hdfc regalia and neu infinity LTF card ( Limit 4.3 lac ) without any banking relationship with hdfc bank.

Today i got upgrade offer for regalia gold paid.

Need Advise:
My target is infinia so should I avoid this upgrade offer and any one got Infinia without having banking relationship with hdfc bank.
AFAIK you can upgrade to infinia from any varient. There's already one thread where one guy got infinia upgrade from milennia. He had CL of 8L. Hence, IMO avoid upgrade if its not LTF. Instead Look for CL enhancement.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have hdfc regalia and neu infinity LTF card ( Limit 4.3 lac ) without any banking relationship with hdfc bank.

Need Advise:
My target is infinia so should I avoid this upgrade offer and any one got Infinia without having banking relationship with hdfc bank.

AFAIK you can upgrade to infinia from any varient. There's already one thread where one guy got infinia upgrade from milennia. He had CL of 8L. Hence, IMO avoid upgrade if its not LTF. Instead Look for CL enhancement.
This is correct.. this is the order of preference to get Infinia:
1) Higher CL
2) Higher Spends
3) Higher Variant.

parasf

TF Premier

Need Advise:
As per my experience, I also got upgrade offer for regalia gold since last 1 year

But I avoid it, as regalia gold is not much good card as per my view

Then I got upgrade offer 1 month back, for infinia metal.

So if you can wait, then you might be get upgrade offer of infinia card

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got an FYF infinia metal upgrade offer from LTF DCB by sending mail to pno.

Need some input whether to press for LTF or renewal fee waiver spend criteria reduction to 5L.

Have someone has got LTF or waiver limit reduction after following up with pno after upgrade approval or it is not worth the hassle ?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Need some input whether to press for LTF or renewal fee waiver spend criteria reduction to 5L.

Have someone has got LTF or waiver limit reduction after following up with pno after upgrade approval or it is not worth the hassle ?
Just search bug's posts .he is the master in this subject

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Just search bug's posts .he is the master in this subject
@Bugs Bunny so should I first take the card and then talk to BM or RM for LTF or 5L waiver ?
I am trying to avoid taking any favour from them for obvious cross selling calls l.

Your search should look like this"
1705916384865.png

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
5L for fee waiver???...how did you manage that...what kind of relationship you have....(on a lighter note...previously we used to ask what kind of relationship you have with your gf....now we ask the same q for banks....such times!!)
Ummm please search my threads you'll get all your answers in detail.