• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Upgrade Offer for FYF Infinia metal card

parasf

TF Premier
Hi

I have regalia first with pretty good limit.
And this card is LTF

Now I get an upgrade offer of infinia metal with FYF & there after annual fees of ₹ 12500/-

I want to upgrade the card. But annual fees are very high for me. (As mostly my all cards are LFT)

So is there any suggestions to get INFINIA METAL LTF??

Please suggest good ideas

ccdc

TF Ace
I am spending a fortune on my DCB card in order to upgrade to Infinia (willing to sell both my Renal organs as well) but still no upgrade to Infinia.
Here you are not satisfied and want a LTF infinia.
i was offered Infinia Metal and i took it....but if i tell my spends on my prev regalia...you'll sell your entire body to me....jk....less than 10k in last 1 yr...that 10k was spent for taking advantage of cashback offers which they give to make us keep using the card...

Madan

TF Neo
Its the other way around - 6 lakhs spends in last 6 month + 8+ Lakhs credit limit
Few days back I have upgraded my Regalia to Infinia. My CL is 8L+ but my last 6 months spend is lesser than 3L. Interestingly got it approved, with the support of my RM :)
Got both the primary and supplementary card delivered in one go !

Attachments

• IMG_9506.jpeg
    IMG_9506.jpeg
    981 KB · Views: 54

ccdc

TF Ace
Few days back I have upgraded my Regalia to Infinia. My CL is 8L+ but my last 6 months spend is lesser than 3L. Interestingly got it approved, with the support of my RM :)
Got both the primary and supplementary card delivered in one go !
can we give add on card to non hdfc account holders?

Animal

TF Premier
Today I got the upgrade to Infinia(plastic) from Millennia and applied instantly. I’ve a preferred relationship with HDFC. Last year I was offered DCB and last month Regalia Gold. I didn’t opt and kept spending on Millennia. My last 6 months spends were around 200K mostly wallet load. This is my first super premium card.

Millennia CL is 8L.

TF Premier
Today I got the upgrade to Infinia(plastic) from Millennia and applied instantly. I’ve a preferred relationship with HDFC. Last year I was offered DCB and last month Regalia Gold. I didn’t opt and kept spending on Millennia. My last 6 months spends were around 200K mostly wallet load. This is my first super premium card.

Millennia CL is 8L.
Infinia plastic? Did you get LTF?

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I closed my oldest hdfc card which i was holding from 2007.my cibil increased by 8 points.so i don't think it matters that much.
True, IDK why people here are way too much SCARED with card closure or submitting SALARY SLIPS for LE.
Bunch of softies, who cry or go in depression, when their CIBIL score drops from 780 to 778.
/s

As long as people are paying full bills, these two things don't have any significant impact on CIBIL score.

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have hdfc regalia and neu infinity LTF card ( Limit 4.3 lac ) without any banking relationship with hdfc bank.

Today i got upgrade offer for regalia gold paid.

Need Advise:
My target is infinia so should I avoid this upgrade offer and any one got Infinia without having banking relationship with hdfc bank.