• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Since MasterCard ban is lifted now, I requested Indusind bank to upgrade my Legend card to Pinnacle credit card, and I received the attached response.

Indusind bank didn't get the news or is there something I'm missing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220622_121640.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622_121640.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 213
Hello all, my father is holding indusind platinum card LTF With a limit of 1.8 lakhs from 2016(barely used).Few months back i called customer care to upgrade this card to legend, but they are saying you have to pay joining fee, but i want the card as LTF with no conditions. What can i do to upgrade this card to legend card LTF?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello all, my father is holding indusind platinum card LTF With a limit of 1.8 lakhs from 2016(barely used).Few months back i called customer care to upgrade this card to legend, but they are saying you have to pay joining fee, but i want the card as LTF with no conditions. What can i do to upgrade this card to legend card LTF?
There's only joining fees for any Indusind cards. After that all cards are LTF.

rcks750

TF Select
I had upgraded my free legend card to a one time joining charge 15k + 18% gst. In that I will get 12k amazon gv.
So it's a around 5.7k charge for me. The pinnacle virtual card is showing in the app.
I upgraded to this card for mainly two reasons:
1. International Lounge access
2. 0 mab exclusive account.

drdimmiti

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had upgraded my free legend card to a one time joining charge 15k + 18% gst. In that I will get 12k amazon gv.
So it's a around 5.7k charge for me. The pinnacle virtual card is showing in the app.
I upgraded to this card for mainly two reasons:
1. International Lounge access
2. 0 mab exclusive account.
Just curious that if you suppose you have 5k in your account will you get auto sweep in feature (auto fixed deposit for money in ur account?)