• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle free upgrade offer

dapatale

TF Select
Guys just got massage from indusind as follows

UPGRADE ALERT, Dnyaneshwar!

We're Happy to inform you that you're now eligible for a FREE UPGRADE to IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card, upgrade now to get exclusive privileges and exciting rewards like TWO International & ONE Domestic complimentary lounge access per quarter* and much more!

Grab this LIFETIME FREE CARD at inbl.in/M........l - IndusInd Bank

Would like to know anyone got the same offer and is there any catch

Last edited:

Anon1

TF Premier
Guys, anyone in Andhra/Telangana looking for LTF pinnacle on split basis... kindly DM me your number.

Agent is trying to squeeze in few more applications... its win win for both.

Only requirement is need 2.5L to 3L on existing Indus Credit card.
Still there?, if not tag me next time once offer comes. Thanks

Strange

TF Legend
Here is the LTF pinnacle sharing the love with Legend 4.5L to 50K . Thanks to Vijju Bhai @vijay.vj again for introducing me to Hyd based IndusInd agent .
TAT 8 days.. Linked to my 2 days old Exclusive account already.
Another one bites the dust… I think this is my last major sb/ cc acquisition…

1707573273592.jpeg
How did you split limit from existing legend card?

Reactions: SSV

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For offline processing you need to be in that region
Yeah I know that but he took details from other regions people also(he was trying to help) so asking whether u r from Hyd or some other place and did it? I mean agent fill up the form and somehow manage the signature thing or something

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yeah I know that but he took details from other regions people also(he was trying to help) so asking whether u r from Hyd or some other place and did it? I mean agent fill up the form and somehow manage the signature thing or something
I am in Hyderabad only. What he told me for some online processes like for NTB customers he can do all India.. for this particular offer for offline you have to be in this region. About filling up application form by agent it’s between you and the agent. But I did it myself as I am only about 6 kms away from his office..
Are you from non metropolitan Hyderabad region?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am in Hyderabad only. What he told me for some online processes like for NTB customers he can do all India.. for this particular offer for offline you have to be in this region. About filling up application form by agent it’s between you and the agent. But I did it myself as I am only about 6 kms away from his office..
Are you from non metropolitan Hyderabad region?
No. I am near Chennai. I am the one who still didn't even get the legend yet and trying since 2021 😂 Will meet you in 2025 seeya! Now u remember? 😅

• Haha

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No. I am near Chennai. I am the one who still didn't even get the legend yet and trying since 2021 😂 Will meet you in 2025 seeya! Now u remmeber? 😅
Are you NTB to IndusInd?
If so, my agent can do processing for you.
DM me for further discussion