• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle free upgrade offer

dapatale

TF Select
Guys just got massage from indusind as follows

UPGRADE ALERT, Dnyaneshwar!

We're Happy to inform you that you're now eligible for a FREE UPGRADE to IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card, upgrade now to get exclusive privileges and exciting rewards like TWO International & ONE Domestic complimentary lounge access per quarter* and much more!

Grab this LIFETIME FREE CARD at inbl.in/M........l - IndusInd Bank

Would like to know anyone got the same offer and is there any catch

Last edited:

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you NTB to IndusInd?
If so, my agent can do processing for you.
DM me for further discussion
Exclusive account holder since 2022.
Last 5 months MAB 5L+. 1 or 2 months in that 10L+
5 rejections since 2021. Latest in December 2023
Pin code in Metro and serviceable. Same address in savings account.

Branch said they will process application based on account but later said mandatory auto-debit and no LEs in future. And also did not guaranteed legend and expected approx. limit. So moved all funds in frustration. Decided to wait as long as the bank wants.

PS Personally assisted 4 of my friends and cousin to get Legend LTF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Exclusive account holder since 2022.
Last 5 months MAB 5L+. 1 or 2 months in that 10L+
5 rejections since 2021. Latest in December 2023
Pin code in Metro and serviceable. Same address in savings account.

Branch said they will process application based on account but later said mandatory auto-debit and no LEs in future. And also did not guaranteed legend and expected approx. limit. So moved all funds in frustration. Decided to wait as long as the bank wants.

PS Personally assisted 4 of my friends and cousin to get Legend LTF 😂
@S S V One last thing which I find it funnier. I opened the account through a semi-urban(town) branch but Aadhaar address was in Metro region so they did two exclusive home verifications for opening my exclusive savings account with Metro address 😂

• Haha

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@S S V One last thing which I find it funnier. I opened the account through a semi-urban(town) branch but Aadhaar address was in Metro region so they did two exclusive home verifications for opening my exclusive savings account with Metro address 😂
The first mistake you did with IndusInd is, opening a SB account initially..

What I found:
For every Bank in general to get a good CC you need SB
For IndusInd you get the CC to open a decent SB with 0 MAB..

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The first mistake you did with IndusInd is, opening a SB account initially..

What I found:
For every Bank in general to get a good CC you need SB
For IndusInd you get the CC to open a decent SB with 0 MAB..
I can't resist their 0 MAB exclusive account offer 😅 It's worth it

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I can't resist their 0 MAB exclusive account offer 😅 It's worth it
okay if you got 0 MAB exclusive then no worries.. you are on the right side only..
Lets tackle this CC then..
Anyway why do you need IndusInd CC , when you already got 0 MAB exclusive??

vijay.vj

TF Ace
GV will be amazon flipkart or offline
None... it will be non essentials... kinda useless for most unless you want to spend to use them.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
okay if you got 0 MAB exclusive then no worries.. you are on the right side only..
Lets tackle this CC then..
Anyway why do you need IndusInd CC , when you already got 0 MAB exclusive??
Just a decent card for any future offers. Kotak, RBL and Yes Bank used to have little to no worthy offers in the past but it changed in 2022-23 so the same might happen here so don't want to regret it when it happens. If the agent can offer the 5k fee waiver on 50k spends fee structure for Pinnacle as NTB customer then I am happy to take that as well but can settle with legend happily, if not eligible for Pinnacle.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just a decent card for any future offers. Kotak, RBL and Yes Bank used to have little to no worthy offers in the past but it changed in 2022-23 so the same might happen here so don't want to regret it when it happens. If the agent can offer the 5k fee waiver on 50k spends fee structure for Pinnacle as NTB customer then I am happy to take that as well but can settle with legend happily, if not eligible for Pinnacle.
okay no problem.. you want an IndusInd card for offers which is a LTF.. or else almost effectively LTF.. Lets begin the hunt...

vijay.vj

TF Ace
If you are NTB, I can get you pinnacle conditional LTF. Or you can always go for Legend LTF

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you are NTB, I can get you pinnacle conditional LTF. Or you can always go for Legend LTF
I am still in the cooling period as my last rejection was in December 2023 so not sure how long I have to wait. That December application was done on 91st day of my September rejection so already rejected instantly once for applying right after cooling period ends. I happy with both Conditional Pinnacle LTF and Unconditional Legend LTF.

telescope

TF Ace
I need some help and suggestions.

Currently I have indus aura edge since last ~7 years. It has the least limit (around 40k) among my other cards. I got this card pre-approved without paying any joining fee/annual fee.

I was never offered any upgrade. Got LE once of 10% or so while the cc was renewed after 5 years.

I tried applying for another indus cc on their website but I was refused instantly everytime.

I badly want pinnacle. With the limit I am having with this aura edge cc, I think it's impossible to get even free rupay, let alone pinnacle.

What shall I do? Closing aura and applying few months later will help me with better limit? If not pinnacle then legend would suffice in the hope of getting pinnacle later.

I have not closed aura yet, because I don't know if indus will refuse cc after closing.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I am still in the cooling period as my last rejection was in December 2023 so not sure how long I have to wait. That December application was done on 91st day of my September rejection so already rejected instantly once for applying right after cooling period ends. I happy with both Conditional Pinnacle LTF and Unconditional Legend LTF.
wait for 3 months after rejection and ping me... lets see what best we can do then

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I need some help and suggestions.

Currently I have indus aura edge since last ~7 years. It has the least limit (around 40k) among my other cards. I got this card pre-approved without paying any joining fee/annual fee.

I was never offered any upgrade. Got LE once of 10% or so while the cc was renewed after 5 years.

I tried applying for another indus cc on their website but I was refused instantly everytime.

I badly want pinnacle. With the limit I am having with this aura edge cc, I think it's impossible to get even free rupay, let alone pinnacle.

What shall I do? Closing aura and applying few months later will help me with better limit? If not pinnacle then legend would suffice in the hope of getting pinnacle later.

I have not closed aura yet, because I don't know if indus will refuse cc after closing.
Are you willing to pay joining fee for pinnacle or looking for LTF only

Dinnong

TF Premier
wait for 3 months after rejection and ping me... lets see what best we can do then
Isn't the cooling period for online application six months? And for offline I saw in TF community that agent can apply again after 14 or 15 days.

IndusInd Twitter handle also said apply after six months from date of rejection.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-11-09-22-21-891-edit_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-11-09-22-21-891-edit_com.twitter.android.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 15

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys, anyone in Andhra/Telangana looking for LTF pinnacle on split basis... kindly DM me your number.

Agent is trying to squeeze in few more applications... its win win for both.

Only requirement is need 2.5L to 3L on existing Indus Credit card.
what is so special about pinnacle.. i have one.. never used it.. v low reward

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Isn't the cooling period for online application six months? And for offline I saw in TF community that agent can apply again after 14 or 15 days.

IndusInd Twitter handle also said apply after six months from date of rejection.
No. It’s 90 days only.
For my initial application for my rejected online application , IndusInd Bangalore guys called me on 91 st day and processed my legend cc with just an otp