• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Since MasterCard ban is lifted now, I requested Indusind bank to upgrade my Legend card to Pinnacle credit card, and I received the attached response.

Indusind bank didn't get the news or is there something I'm missing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220622_121640.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622_121640.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 213

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For the LTF thing, i don't know clearly how to convince them for ltf pricing.
I have amazon icici card with 6.80 lakh limit
Yes bank prosperity edge with 3.90 lakh limit
Axis Flipkart with 2.62 lakh limit
Amex Smartearn with 2.48 lakh limit
Sbi simplysave with 2.40 lakh limit
Hdfc millennia with 1.50 lakh limit
Which Card's statement should i attach?
Send AMEX and ICICI

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you please tell me after how many days of receiving the mail card was showing in the application.
Also tell me the timeline of Physical Card delivery & how the existing Legend was blocked.

Consider the timeline from the day when you got this mail.
Received email in the evening of day 1, by day 2 it was showing up in my app. I didn't get any notification of card being shipped, on day 4 suddenly got sms from bluedart that my shipment is "out for delivery". On day 10 my legend card disappeared from the app.

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What you wrote to them in mail
At first sorry for the delayed response.

Send to head.cardservices@indusind.com

Sub: Upgradation of existing credit card to LTF Pinnacle credit card.

It is to inform you that I, [Your Name], have been a [Card Variant] credit card holder [Card No- (Last Four Digit), Registered Mobile No-(Mobile No)] since [month,year], want to upgrade my existing credit card to Pinnacle Credit card with LTF (No joining Charge) benefit, request you to take necessary action to fulfill my requirement then I shall be grateful to you.

Thanks and Regards,
[Name]

[** Most probably they will reject your 1st request saying it is not possible to upgrade your card without joining fee. But you have to sent another one or two emails to reconsider your request once again.. I faced slimier issue but if you have patient then you can get it.]

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier

It is to inform you that I, [Your Name], have been a [Card Variant] credit card holder [Card No- (Last Four Digit), Registered Mobile No-(Mobile No)] since [month,year], want to upgrade my existing credit card to Pinnacle Credit card with LTF (No joining Charge) benefit, request you to take necessary action to fulfill my requirement then I shall be grateful to you.

Thanks and Regards,
[Name]

[** Most probably they will reject your 1st request saying it is not possible to upgrade your card without joining fee. But you have to sent another one or two emails to reconsider your request once again.. I faced slimier issue but if you have patient then you can get it.]
Thanks for this detailed format.

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Thanks and Regards,
[Name]

Perfect

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier

Thanks and Regards,
[Name]

After how many mails, you got your card?

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
After how many mails, you got your card?
I had to send 3 emails and had received multiple phone calls as well from Indusind Bank Card Department. After your email you will receive ph calls from them then you have to convince them. They will tell you "it is not possible to have the up-gradation without paying joining fee. But you have to tell him to consider your request and forward it to the concerned team for approval". Perhaps he/they will try to demoralize you by saying "Your spending is too low to consider the up-gradation as LTF." but then if have to tell him one of your colleague had received it as LTF despite low spending which is lower than yours. Like that. It is one type of mind game. To win it you need to have patience.

Last edited:

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
I had to send 3 emails and had received multiple phone calls as well from Indusind Bank Card Department. After your email you will receive ph calls from them then you have to convince them. They will tell you "it is not possible to have the up-gradation without paying joining fee. But you have to tell him to consider your request and forward it to the concerned team for approval". Perhaps he/they will try to demoralize you by saying "Your spending is too low to consider the up-gradation as LTF but then if have to tell him one of your colleague had got it as LTF despite low spending which is lower than yours. " Like that. It is one type of mind game. To win it you need to have patience.
Okay got it.
Thanks for sharing all these minute details.

ltf4ever

TF Ace

Thanks and Regards,
[Name]

might be helpful to know whether you sent the next emails as a new service request, or replied on the previous rejection emails amd reopened the same ticket again and again?

chinmay

TF Select
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to understand the benefits of Pinnacle over Legend CC? What I read from the IndusInd website; I see no major benefits apart from slightly higher reward rate and International Lounge Access via Priority Pass.

Infact the Legend CC offers more Domestic Lounge access via Visa network than Pinnacle.

Am I missing on some other major rewards for Pinnacle? Can you enlighten

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to understand the benefits of Pinnacle over Legend CC? What I read from the IndusInd website; I see no major benefits apart from slightly higher reward rate and International Lounge Access via Priority Pass.

Infact the Legend CC offers more Domestic Lounge access via Visa network than Pinnacle.

Am I missing on some other major rewards for Pinnacle? Can you enlighten
It is true that Pinnacle has no major benefit over Legend. But if anybody wants Indusind Exclusive Savings account without MAB maintenance then one can opt for Pinnacle card.

muralimr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It is true that Pinnacle has no major benefit over Legend. But if anybody wants Indusind Exclusive Savings account without MAB maintenance then one can opt for Pinnacle card.
You will get more benefits through Exclusive savings account.. eventhough Pinnacle not much difference with Legend.

- Bigbasket 20% discount for Exclusive DC
- No ATM withdrawal fee outside of India
- Zero forex markup fee